Chapter 18: Alone Together

Vanoss POV

Sitting in silence makes me nervous, I don't know why I'm being dragged along to some stupid fucking outing. The only times where I would go out to things like these were with.... I can't bother myself with thoughts of him, so far everything that I've done for lack of a better judgment Things don't end up well when I miss him. My door opens and I see Lui pop his head in, "Are you ready to go?" Lui asks, I stand up and stretch my back "I don't really have much of a choice now do I" I respond, I grab my jacket and walk out of my room. I watch as Lui grabs a weaved basket from the kitchen and makes his way to the garage door, I look around and I see Cartoonz and Basically also make their way in the same direction.

I see Moo leaning against the wall on his phone wearing his usual sleeveless shirt and blue jeans, he looks over at me, I watch as he lowers his glasses and looks me up and down. He begins walking my direction, "Holy fuck, ever since Wildcat left, you dress as if you're feed up with your middle school bullies" Moo says. I roll my head back, I regret making this guy second in command. "Fuck you" I reply, I hear my ringtone coming from my room, walk in to see the caller id reads 'Scam Likely'. I pick up my phone, to have Moo immediately take my phone out of my hand.

"Scam Likely? These fuckers are just relentless" Moo then declines the call, returning to my lock screen. A photo of Wildcat pops up, a picture of him sitting on a grassy patch wearing a flower crown he made with the biggest smile on his face. Moo stares at the picture, the screen turns off, he stands in silence. "I'll pretend I didn't see this, and you'll get your phone back when we get you a new lock screen, ok?" Moo says walking out I follow behind him "No I want my phone back" I say walking into the garage. Moo sits in the front seat while I sit in passenger, he clicks a button to open the garage door, "From what I saw you want a lot of things, so no, you're not getting your phone back" Moo says driving out of the base gates.

Wildcat POV

I look in my bathroom mirror, it's the afternoon and to be honest I've been nervous all morning. I look into my mirror, I have a light blue t-shirt with shorts that just go above my knees. I walk out of bathroom, on the bed Kade is sitting facing away from me on the phone, "If you fuck it up I'll cut a straight line down the middle of your spine and rip your body in half and leave your body for no one but the fish to find your decaying corpse in the bottom of the Atlantic, get it done right" Kade then hangs up the phone hanging his head.

The room is quiet for a moment, I watch him stand up and roll his neck, his back looks strong and muscular. He turns around and sees me, "Hey Tyler, are you ready to go?" Kade says walking over to me, he grabs his face with one hand caressing my cheek. There is a knock at the door, I walk over to the door and open it, it's Nate not in his usual outfit but more of a casual fit I guess to blend in. "Mr. Wine, Sir, the car is ready" Nate says, So formal, "Let's go".

We walk out of the room, I walk next to Kade followed behind Nate and two other guards I don't know. We walk out into the main courtyard where 3 black cars with tinted windows are waiting, I walk over to the car. A man, who I assume is our driver is waiting at the back passenger door, he opens the door for me, "Oh, thank you" I say and get in the car. I watch as Kade shoots the driver a look and gets in the car and sits next to me. Nate and the two other guards get into the car and we start on our way.

Boop boop here is a time skip BLAM POW

Vanoss POV

We sit in the park parking lot, "Can we get the fuck out of the car?" I ask angrily, Moo grabs a book from under his seat and takes his sunglasses off his shirt and puts them on "For someone who didn't want to be here you sure are excited to get out of the car". I open the door and look around, the sun is out beaming down on the field, I look around and I see people walking around sitting on blankets enjoying the day.