chapter 5: abandoned

~Wildcat POV~

I sit on the grass with Lui's head on my chest as I put flowers in his hair, I look to Moo as he's in a chair he brought "You sure you don't wanna sit on the blanket?" I ask. Moo turns his head to me and see's Lui memorized by the flowers in his hair, "I'm good" Moo says "I need to go to the bathroom where is it?". Moo stands up "I'll show you come on, do you need to go, we'll be right back don't go anywhere" Moo says.
They leave and I'm alone I should get lunch ready, I open the basket and get plates out "Hello there, room for one more on your picnic" I hear a man says. The voice is familiar I look up to see the man, from before "I-it's you I-I-" I studder "Yes it's me, I was walking by and saw you sitting here" he says kneeling next to me. I blush slightly "You by here by yourself or is there a Ms?" I look down. "Mr, but I'm here with my friends today so you better get going" I say.
The man tilts my head, up twoards him out faces almost touching "The names Rook but people call me boss" he chuckles "R-Rook's a nice name" I say blushing harder. "Give me your phone I'll give you my number we can maybe talk again?" He insisted "Y-yeah yes sure h-here" I give him my phone he types in numbers and gives it back.
"Before I go, Maybe we could meet so I can get my umbrella back?" He asks Crap I forgot about that "Y-yeah I forgot I had it" I giggle. Rook puts his hand on my thigh "I've had a nice time talking to you and-" a hand sits on Rooks shoulder "You were just leaving" I look up and it's Moo staring down at Rook what do I do? "Sorry to intrude, I was just talking to Tyler here but I'll run off somewhere" he kisses my hand and stands up "Good day" he waves bye.
Moo and Lui watches him leave, "Pack up your shit we're leaving now" Moo says, I jump up in shock "W-what why?" He turns to me with a dead stare "Pack up your shit, and get in the car" Moo orders. I hang my head "Y-yes sir" I whisper, I pick up the basket and Lui grabs the blanket off the grass.  What did I do? All I did was talk to him for a bit maybe he saw him touch me... If he tells Vanoss, I'm screwed.

~A Lovely Time skip~

~Wildcats POV~

Driving home, we sit in slience Moo hasn't explained why we had to leave, and Lui looks out the window with flowers still in his hair. "M-Moo I-" I was interrupted "Do you even know how much trouble you could have got us in?" Moo sternly says, "N-no we were just talking I-I don't understand-" Moo pulls into the clans gates "No wonder you're so useless, you don't listen to a word Vanoss says" Moo says steping out the car. What can I say? if I defend myself by saying something about the plan, I'll mess it up cause how I studder and, if I stay slient he'll continue on about how I'm useless. I walk to the behind Moo with my head hung low.

~VANOSS POV~

I hear a car door close,  They must be back. I get up from my chair and walk to the foyer I see Moo walk in, "Hey did you guys have-" Moo pushes me back in my room and shuts the door. "What's up Moo don't touch-" Moo takes off his glasses and gives me a serious look "Vanoss we need to talk about Wildcat" Moo adresses.
We sit down I look at him curiously, "What about Wildcat?" I ask "He knows Kade" My eyes widen. This isn't the same Kade that we're trying tk take down right? A lot of people name their kids Kade... Unless "Kade? The Tiger Kade?" I ask standing up, Moo looks at the ceiling "Yeah, he was talking to him at the park when I took Lui to the bathroom I would had endes it there but his dogs were around and I didn't want to put any bystanders in danger" Moo says cleaning off his glasses.
Wildcat knows Kade? What were they talking about why was he talking to Wildcat? I stand up and walk tot he door holding the door knob "thank you for telling me, anything else that I should know?" I ask. Moo stands up "That's all" Moo says, I walk out the door with a rage in my mind someone talking to my Wildcat. I walk down the hall to Wildcats room, I open the door to see Lui sitting infrount of Wildcat taking out the flowers out of his hair while humming a tune. I bust in thier looks turn to me "Lui get out" I say grabbing his arm and pushing him out "Yes sir" Lui walks out.
"Um V-vanoss?" Wildcat said quietly, I grab his Jaw and bring it close to my face "Do you understand how much shit you could have gotten us into?" I say his eyes scared "W-what" I throw him to the ground "Do you understand how much I've risked to track him down? All to find out you know him?" I walk closer, he backs against the wall "D-don't hurt me please" he begs. I kick him in his side "SHUT UP" anger takes over me as I punch him in his face, he wimpers tears forming in his eyes. Jealousy, anger, stress I take it all out on Wildcat I keep hitting him till his bruises start to bleed.

~Wildcat POV~

He hits me my crys are faint in his ears "V-VANOSS STOP" I yell out, he ignores me and continues. He stops I fall onto the floor heavy breathing with my body in deep pain my face numb from the punches. He stands over me "I want you out, you're weak and pathetic and you mean nothing to me" he says I clench my fist and tears pour from my eyes.
Slience falls over the room, heavy breaths are the only thing heard he leaves the room the door slightly open. Why.. Why did he... Hurt me? I struggle to get up my arms shaky "argh" I wimper out, my door opens I slowly look up "..., .....!" Delirious says rushing over to me he puts my arm over his shoulder and puts me on my bed "D-del.." I whisper to him "....." He questions.
I look away If I tell him who did this to me who knows what he'll do "D-don't worry about me" I say my voice scratchy "I'm going to rest go on to sleep" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. I give him a weak smile, "..., ......" I shake my head "I will be don't worry. Delirious walks out my room with a worry, My body aches and bruises are starting to show.
Get out, don't wanna see me, I'm weak I don't know where I can go or what I can do, but... I can call him.

{Done enjoy :)}