Chapter 11: Overturned

~Kade POV~

I allow Nathan to go he walks out of my room, I turn my chair around looking out the window down to see people socializing and guards protecting the front gate. What happen to me? I use to be tough I would take any chance I would get to take someone down but I haven't lately I've been being nice, ever since I met him. Am I doing the right thing of course not I don't even know if he wants to be here, or is he just afraid that I'll hurt him like he did.
He didn't have a reason I never want to see that expression on his beautiful pure face, I should do something for him. I hear a knock on my door I turn around "Come in" I say my tone low, the door creeks open and I see Tyler's head pop in "Can I talk to you about something?" He says. Talk? Talk about what?, I lift my head up and motion him in he walks over to me and sit on my table infornt of me. I grab his thighs and kiss them "What do you wish to talk about darling?" I say, he crosses his legs "I have a bit of information that you should know" Tyler says.
He sits on my lap facing me his legs on either sides of my hips, I grab hold of his ass a squeez it a bit he bites his lip,  "Before I left bbs there was a meeting about a plan, operation Twilight" he says he moves his hips back and forth on my zipper. I kiss his neck "What is operation Twilight?" I ask feeling a bulge grow, "Operation Twilight is a plan to take down you and your Empire" Tyler said I pull my lips away from his neck, he wraps his arms around my neck an moves his hips a bit slower "You..you know now" I say leaning back in my chair. He sits up and pouts at me "I didn't want you to find out about this all" I say, focusing my vision down to Tyler's thighs.
"Oh puppy" He picks my head up and stares deeply into my eyes "I didn't want you to look at me diffrent I wanted you to stay here with me" I say leaning in on him, Tyler chuckles a bit. He kisses me it feels warm full of love "I'll never leave unless you want me gone" he says his face serious. We look at eachother his eyes glisten in the sun his hand form a tight grip on my shoulders, I pull him in close he hesitates I give him a hug he slowly hugs me back wrapping his arms around my neck. "I love you" I say into his chest a second goes by, "I love you too baby" he says his voice sweet, quite, beautiful, innocent.
Then the door swings open, and I see Nathan I spin the chair around me and Tyler both look up he looks at us for a second and the position we're in. "Should I bring this back later Sir" Nathan says holding a small box, Tyler looks down at me with a face saying What-do-you-want-me-to-do?.
Let's open it now it's for Tyler anyway.

~Vanoss POV~

We head back in the base, after being railed with questions of how I met dawn and why would I do something like that. I rub my head as I see delirious walking through the foyer, "Delirious come here" I say getting his attention he looks over to me he slowly walks over to me his jacket ripped to shreads as there is a cut alongside his cheek dripping blood, "Jesus what happen to your ass?" I ask he stays quite, "Ok then there has been a change of plans, operation Twilight is happening tommorw get weapons and the other members ready we're going for a Hawk".
I walk in my room and change quickly before heading off I grab my phone and check any notifications it's a massage FROM WILDCAT!, Reading 'Vanoss I wasn't going to tell you but I'm helping the best I can I'll take down Kade from the inside meet me at his Empire at 8pm I'll be waitng love you the most- Tyler'. This can't possibly be real, how did he manage to get the trust of a worldwide superpower. He's amazing, I knew I didn't push him away I still love him and he still loves me.
I dash out of my room and into my car and off "This is it, after so long I can finally take him down, I have the best boyfriend ever".

~Delirious POV~

I watch him as his car dives off, I smirk and walk to the training area in the base. Congrats you did what you were told what now Jonathan? I pull out my phone and make a call I pull my gun out and look at it "Hello Del?" Tylers voice says "He saw the text I sent from your phone" I say pulling out Tylers phone throwing it on the ground, "Great, everything is working out just fine" Tyler says. I shoot his phone it exploads and bits and peices all over the ground "Kade got me something wonderful just now Del" Tyler says I put my gun away confused "That being?" I ask walking away from the training grounds "A lovely pink gun with my name carved in it" Tyler chuckles I give him a small laugh "I gotta go want me to make someone come with Evan?" I ask opening the door to see mini he waves at me "Bring Mini if you will thanks Del" Tyler says hanging up the phone.
As you wish.. Tyler.

{Done I'm really running low on time lmao I'll work on chapter 12 rn enjoy}