Chapter 2: Surprises(Smut)

~Vanoss POV~

The next morning I make my way to the lab where Terrisor and Mini are discussing the device we brought back to the base yesterday, "Mornin' what you guys working on now?" I questioned, looking at the table of prints and tools with the device dismantled. "Morning boss, suprised to see you up this early" Mini says typing something into the computer "I have a meeting with the BroFist clan later today so I'm preparing things for when they come" Terrisor and Mini both turn to look at me shocked.
The room is quite for a moment, "You mean the BroFist clan... Is coming to our base?" Terrisor say with shock on his face Whats with them? It's not the first time they would be here "Yeah this afternoon, why?" I ask. The door opens, I turn my attention to the person walking in, It's Wildcat? What is he doing up this early? "H-hey Brian, Craig, I got your coffee you asked for we're running a bit low on m-milk so I'll-" Wildcat pauses mid sentence as we meet eyes.
"Hey there Wildcat" I say giving him a wink, Wildcat turns red He's so cute. "I-I uhh I didn't know you were a-awake I would have made you some" Wildcat mutters out, I walk over to him and put my forehead on his our noses touching. "You ok Kitty?" I wishper Wildcats face blushing harder, "Ok ok break it up" Mini says pushing us apart. "Thank you Wildcat for the coffee we're gonna need it today" Mini takes the cups off Wildcats hands and hands one to Terrisor "I'll make myself one later" I say walking towards the door I feel a hand hold onto mine I turn around to see Wildcat holding my hand following behind me.
I smile and lead him out I think I should test my new bedsheets.

{Wildcats POV is smut skip if disturbing}

~Wildcat POV~

I hold onto Vanoss hand tight as he led me to his room my face was burning hot from earlier, he closed his door and pushed me onto his wall and kissed me. "V-vanoss I-I" He put my hands above my head and pinned them against the wall with one hand, and lifted up my shirt with the other kissing me I could feel his tounge in my mouth.
He picked me up and threw me on his bed, he took off his shirt and layed on me kissing my neck. "V-van Mmmm" I couldn't make words out as Vanoss started rubbing his sweatpants on my crotch, I bit my lip gripping onto his strong tough macular arms. Vanoss pulls up my shirt licking my nipples, I grip his skin leaving marks He moves down my body kissing pulling down my pants showing my boner behind my boxers "V-vanoss we ah~ we need mmm" I try to make out words as Vanoss strokes my shaft.
Vanoss looks at me to my lewd face, causing him to smirk he licks my lips and kisses my ear, he jerks my shaft faster I grip his back tighter digging my nails into him drawing blood as I came. Vanoss sat up looking down at me, I lay there covered in my semen breathing heavy he licks some off my chest causing me to moan. "Yes kitty?" Vanoss says rubbing my thighs.
I sit up looking into his eyes, as he looks at my body seductively "L-lets go on a date today".

~Vanoss POV~

What? He wants to go ona date? Today of all days "No" I say sternly, Wildcat jumps forward "W-What why not?" Wildcat looks at me placing his hands on my leg "I have a meeting with the BroFist clan I'm kinda busy today" I say as I wipe myself off. He sits back crossing his arms "W-well that would be good to know b-beforehand" Wildcat mutters I snap my head up giving up a serious stare.
"What my work as the gang's leader concerns an errand boy, like you none" I say leaving a shocked impression on wildcats face. He raises his hand to slap me but I catch it, I push him back on the bed He gets up trying to push me I grab his hands and pin him back to my bed. "What are you even doing Wildcat?" I ask as wildcat "I-I have a right to k-know what my boyfriend is doing" Wildcat argues.
I grab Wildcats chin and bring it close to mine "Listen here, my position in this gang and what I have to do to keep it running concerns you not and if you try to hit me again I'll show you what real pain feels like". I watch as Wildcat forms tears in his eyes, I let go of his chin he looks at me with scared eyes he jumps off my bed and grabs his shirt fixing his clothes, he walked to the door but stopped he turned back and said "W-why can't you just be honest with me a-anymore?" He opens the door to see Moo walking past he grabs moo's arm and tells him something I can't hear. Wildcat turns his head to me and closes my door, What have I done...

{End chapter 2 enjoy}