Chapter 19: Close call

Vanoss POV

Who is that? What is he doing here... with him? I turn around and quickly flip my hood on sitting at a table facing the direction he's in. I watch him, he stands there he's wearing a tight shirt and those shorts. The ways he talks, so gentle, the way he smiles, so joyful, the way he moves, asking... no, beggingVanoss please come over here and rip my clothes off and fuck me. He wants me to confront him, and punish him like the dirty traitor he is, oh fuck. I slap my face softly to not bring attention to myself, my mind floods with memories of what type of situation Wildcat fell into after he left. 

I feel my phone goes off, I look at it to see a message from Cartoonz reading 'You should come back over here'. They are so fucking weird, first they drag me to this park and they probably knew that Wildcat was here to see if I have the resolve to resist jumping all over him. Nice try you fucker,  I stand up and start walking away. I know that in the past my behavior around Wildcat, wasn't great but this is just bait, I'm not that easy.

Wildcat POV 

"Thank you!" I say, I turn around and I look around, Nate has for some reason disappeared from behind me. I guess he's not much of a crowd person, I walk out of the crowd. I notice Nate standing behind a pillar on the phone, I jog, crossing the grass making my way to him. I peek my head behind the pillar, Nate looks down at me "Gotta go" He hangs up his phone and turns his attention to me.

"Who was that?" I ask, Nate looks at the items in my hands then back at me "Why, you jealous?" he jokes. I shake my head a bit, I look down at Nates hand and scrunch my nose at the smell of the cigarette, he tilts his head and looks down at his hand. He proceeds to smoke it once and throws it in the grass and steps on it, soon after blowing the smoke in the air waving it away. "Sorry" Nate says, "It's fine, being in... Y'know, I was constantly surrounded by it but I guess being around it for so long hasn't gotten me use to it haha". 

Nate stays quiet, every since the garden I guess things changed, it's strange to see him like this. I guess I haven't known him for too long, maybe I'm annoying him...  I start off walking being followed by Nate, I starts to open my cold snack I had gotten. He stuff the plastic in the pocket and begins licking at it looking at the ground, the ice cream is cold and is refreshing in the hot sun. 

I watch my feet going one after the other in front of me, attempting to distract myself from the thoughts that Nate could be avoiding me and that he didn't want to be here walking with me but more of he was told to and I was just another thing that he had to put up with. I sigh, the ice cream drips on my hand, I lick my hand then from the from the bottom up I lick then side getting all the melting run off, when getting to the top I move my tongue around the tip preventing any new drippage from getting onto my hand.

In the side of my view I notice Nate looking intensely at me, well... at my mouth. He then moves his sunglasses and rubs his eyes, "Nathan you bastard" I hear him whisper under his breath. I turn my head to him, our eyes meet and I quickly turn my vision back to the concert path. Nate pulls out his phone and looks at it, I guess even me looking at him makes him uncomfortable. I feel Nate's arm place over my shoulder, he then pulls me in a different direction. "Uh.. What was that?" I ask, he looks down at me then at the ice cream, he grabs me by my wrist then brings my ice cream to his mouth and takes a bite out of it.

"NATE, YOU ATE MOST OF IT YOU FATASS" I yell out, he begins to laugh. "I'll get you another one don't worry about it." He reassures. I look down at my hand to see the cream has spread slightly on my hand with the last bit of creamsicle on the stick, I eat the rest and start licking my hand. Nate looks at me in confusion, "You're too cool to lick your own hand?" I tease, I watch him as he furrows his brow. Nate grabs my wrist bringing my hand to his mouth slowly sucking on my thumb, he look to my eyes. I quickly blush, the inside of his mouth was warm and moist and I could feel him moving his tongue around my finger.

I feel my body getting hot,  I watch him diligently attempt to get the cream off of my hand. He watches me, I feel my heart beat faster, I drop the water bottle. He releases my finger, I grab onto his shirt pulling him closer to me. Nate looks down at me, licking his own saliva from the side of his mouth. He then grabs my chin bringing his face to my ear, "You want to go to the bathroom and... Wash up?" Nate says. His voice rings into my ears as if he was speaking into my soul making me feel weak only wanting more. 

My grip on his shirt becomes tighter, "Y-yes" I struggle to say, I move his hand the side of my face, I then lick his  thumb softly sucking on it. Nate keeps his gaze on me, he removes his hand from my mouth and picks up my water bottle, handing it to me. He then begins to guides me, I keep my eyes focused on him, I grip the water bottle slowly feeling it slip out of my hands. It's been so long since I've... I want it, no I need it.

Vanoss POV

I walk through the grass, It's hot as fuck and with all this walking I my nuts are chafing the jeans. I see the group standing with Lui sitting in front of Moo who looks unbothered reading his book, with his hand placed on Lui's head. Within the group it look that Cartoons and Basically are standing talking to 4 other people that I'm unaware of with one extra person sitting in one of our chairs. "This is starting to look more and more like a intervention, so in that case I'm leaving" I turn around and start walking, "I don't think that'd be a good idea Evan" a dark voice says. I quickly turn my head to see, sitting in the chair, Kade.

God fucking damnit-

{I tried to write a serious books but I think I just like shit posting a lot more, anyway, hope you enjoyed!}