Chapter 23: In Need Of Closure

Wildcat POV

"Oh hey Tyler, you got time to talk?" It was Moo. "Uhhh, h-hi I don't..Mmm" I struggle to think of a response, Kade starts to move slowly fucking my thighs. His hand wraps around my member, rubbing the tip, "I know that this isn't something that I would typically ask of you but I wanted to know" Moo says. I'm unable to focus on his words, Kade kisses the back of my neck, "You want me to put it in you?" Kade says softly into my ear.

"K-know?" I struggle to say, I feel Kade stop rubbing against me, "No?  You want me to stop baby?" Kade says his voice slightly louder. I sit up, Kade nuzzles his nose into the nook of my neck, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I cut him off "Shhh" I say quieting him. "Yeah I was wondering if I could meet with you and Kade" Moo says, Kade holds my waist while his other hands moves up my shirt. 

"I'm sorry..." Kade then kisses my ear, his breath heavy on my skin, causing me to silently moan. "Y-you want to meet... T-toda-UGAH" I couldn't hold back my moan as Kade bit into my shoulder and groped me. "What was that?" Moo asked, I whip my head back to Kade, he lifts his shoulders in a 'I'm-not-sure-why-you're-blaming-me' kind of way. 

I stand up to my full height and push Kade back onto his office chair, "Yeah I'm fine, Kade just walked in and you know how he is now" I say. I turn around and sit on the table looking down at him, I put my foot on his chest, stepping down on him. "Oh Kade's there? I've been trying to contact him for a minute, could you put him on?" Moo asks, I look down at him, Kade scoots up in the chair and starts to kiss my foot up my leg.

I take the phone off my ear and offer it to Kade, he takes the phone, "You're interrupting" Kade says. I lift my legs onto the table and spread my legs, Kade watches me, I pull my shorts all the way off showing him everything. Kade moves closer to me, "Stop babbling and get to the fucking point" Kade says to the phone, he sounds annoyed.

I push him back with my foot, I wave my finger at him "You're just going to watch right now" I say, Kade falls back into his chair. I feel up my body putting 2 fingers into my mouth, I move my tongue around them, not breaking eye contact with Kade. "Why should I let you meet with us?" Kade says, he moves his hand to his member moving his shaft up and down. I move my foot to his member, stepping down on it "Tyler can do whatever he pleases, isn't that right?" I say. 

I climb down off the table kneeling in-between his legs, I grab his member and lay my head on his thigh looking up at him. "Y-yeah, Tyler do you want MMm.. Do you want to have lunch with them today?" Kade asks, his tone shifts. I lick his member from the bottom to the top giving him a smile after, Kade lets out a small breath, with his free hand he caresses my cheek. "Gimmie.. Give me.. a time" Kade pleas.

I suck his me member quietly, trying to be mindful of the phone call, "Ugh.. Don't get cocky, I'll kill you and your, MMmm no I won't" Kade throws his head back from the pleasure. He then throws my phone on the desk, he grabs my hair pulling me off his member. Kade looks down at me, saliva dripping out of my mouth, "You think your so controlling?"Kade says. I nod, biting my bottom lip, I stand up and lean over the desk in front of him.

"You think just because you're cute you can control what I do?" Kade asks, in what I question if he's being sarcastic or not. He presses against me, he massages my shoulders pushing me down on the desk. He slaps my ass earning a small moan from me, "You like ordering me around huh?" Kade then starts to rub his member against my hole. He's such a tease, "You want me to fuck you?" Kade asks, "Y-yes" I say, Kade smacks my ass again. "Order me to do it" Kade says.

I hear Kade and his low grunting, "F-fuck me" I say, "Say it again" Kade says. "F-fuck Mmm Fuck me, fuck me now" I plea, Kade puts his member into me. "UHGhh fuckk" I say. Kade begins to fuck me, his hard movements numbs my mind, "You're so sexy, taking it like this Mmm yes, tell me what you want me to do" Kade grabs me by my neck pulling me up. My back on his chest, his member reaches deep inside of me. Kade kisses my ear, "Tell me... tell me what you want" Kade says, I hold his hand that's holding onto my neck.