Chapter 15: everything hurts

Vanoss POV

My head hurts, I can't think right now nor can I see. Where am I? Where is he? No, stop thinking about him he isn't what's important here. Why can't I stop thinking about him? I open my eyes to see Basically shining a bring light into my eyes. My body feels numb and almost nauseous, I squint my eyes "Marcel? What the hell are you-" I stop talking as I roll to the side and vomit over the flooring. I cough and wipe my mouth, I feel a hand pat me on the back. "I am definitely not cleaning that up" Marcel says, I look up to him holding out a wet towel.
I look over to see Moo sitting in a chair with Lui laying on him, whilst scratching his head. "What happened?" I ask attempting to sit myself up, the room stays quite. I look around the hall to see cartoons leaning against the wall looking down at me with Terrisor next to him sitting on the floor typing into a laptop. I put my hand on my forehead preventing a upcoming headache "What's going on? And why the fuck am I on the floor?" I ask again in a slightly louder tone, this shit is pissing me off, "I asked you guys a fucking question-" I was interrupted by Moo shushing me, continuing to reassure Lui.
I look up at him, I get to my feet and walk over to Moo stepping over the small puddle of vomit. I stand in front of Moo and stare down at him, "Stand up" I tell him, he looks into my eyes and looks me up and down. "No" Moo says keeping eye contact with me, I feel anger build up in me what the fuck is his problem "I gave you a order to get up, so shut the fuck and follow the order you've been given" I say sternly. "Why would I listen to you when your so called 'orders' have caused Wildcat to leave, Mini to be killed, and Delirious to be apparently a double agent for the enemy that Wildcat happens to be fucking" Moo says calmly, picking something off of Lui's sleeping body. 
I look at him shocked, how does he know about that. "What are you talking about?" I say trying to gouge some sort of understanding on how he would know. "Because Terrisor was sent something that when you clean yourself up we all can go and watch it" Moo says picking up Lui and throwing Lui over his shoulder. I watch him walk away, with cartoonz following behind him. I turn my attention to Terrisor that's still sitting on the floor "What is he talking about watch it?" I ask, Terrisor looks at me and closes his laptop "I'd feel better if we were to just watch the video that we received, me explaining what's in it won't help".
Terrisor walks away to the meeting room where what remains of the group waits for me, I turn around to see a door to a room with a plaque that reads 'Wildcat'. I run my finger feeling the engraved letters on the metal, I notice that the door is slightly opened I don't think that he would care too much if I used his bathroom. I open the door and see that it's dark but the light from the window is just enough for me to not trip and fall over whatever might be there. I hold onto the doorway examining the room, I look to the side to an empty wall. I think back to when it was him and me in here, me holding him up against the wall and him digging his nails into my back, Moaning my name, begging me to go harder. I grab my member "F-fuck" I say leaning onto the bed, What the fuck is wrong with me.
I slap myself, I grip his messy bedsheets feeling them intertwine between my fingers as another memory occurs. I lay down on his bed feeling myself, thinking of him laying back on his bed wrapping his legs around me gripping onto me more ways than one. I stroke my member through my pants smelling his sheets, feeling as if he was there with me. remembering a time where it was truly him and I.

DOODOODOODO {The sound of a flashback you know the one}
Still Vanoss's POV

I'm not that much into going out but I guess if it means I get to eat junk instead of my diet I'll be happy to come with, we sit at a table outside the skies dark, the soft glow of string lights hover above, a smell of woodfire pizza fills the air. Me, Moo, Lui, Mini, Terrisor, basically, Delirious, Cartoonz, and Tyler. I lean back in my chair as Tyler sits next to me placing his hand on my leg, I look up to him as he jokes with the group. Ok Wildcat, I'll bite. I place my hand on his, he flinched moving his hand to his own lap looking away from me blushing slightly. I sit up sliding my hand onto his thigh causing him to jolt, he says nothing and continues to converse with the group You're a feisty one aren't you. I move my hand up and down his thigh, slowly exploring going deeper within. He looks at me his face flustered, "uhm V-vanoss I'm not too sure about t-this" Wildcat struggles to say.
I stand up and the table goes quite, everyone turns their attention to me "What is it boss?" Lui questions. I put my hands in my pockets "Wildcat... come with me" I say not making eye contact with him "Oooooooooooo" says the group along with light laughter.  Wildcat stands up nervously looking around to the faces of other people questioning if he should panic or not, I start walking I want him "WILDCAT, NOW" I yell he runs over to me and begins to follow me. We walk together in silence, I walk into an alleyway and he follows "So you want to be apart of bbs huh?" I ask, I grab Wildcats shoulder and put him against the wall looking down at him. He averts his looks down to his feet fidgeting with his hands, "U-uhm yeah I think that-" I cut him off by grabbing his chin making him look at me. He goes quite "I-i-i-i- uh um" Wildcat struggles to say. "Get on your knees".
He gets flustered again "uh y-yes sir" he responds getting on his knees. I look down at him, he sits looking up at me, I hold his chin feeling his face "Uhm I'm d-don't really-" I interrupt "Show me your tongue" I say starting to undo my pants pulling out my member. He looks shocked for a moment examining the the situation, I begin to stroke myself slowly "Seems like we have a problem don't we" I say motioning him to open his mouth. He looks at me "V-vanoss I-uhm I d-don't really want to-" Wildcat studders, I grab his hair pulling his head back "OWA" Wildcat yells out. He throws his hands up holding onto my hand "I have a boner and apparently you have a problem taking orders" I say to him in a low tone.
I see his eyes start to water a bit, "You should shut the fuck up before the others notice, do you want them to see you like this?" I ask "N-n-no" he says in a low tone, I slap his cheek with my member. He opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue, "good boy" I say placing my member on his tongue. I slide it inside slowly fucking his mouth, it feels warm and moist "Suck on it" I say. He wraps his lips around it slowly beginning to suck on my member, I begin to move his head making him go deeper. Wildcat panics a bit taking my length but adjust quickly holy shit I didn't expect him to be this good at this. "Fuckkk~" I moan out, I hold onto the wall in front of me keeping a grip onto his hair. He pushes me back causing my member to slip out of his mouth, Wildcat gasps for air coughing, I stroke my member tapping it on his lip. "I would hate to teach you some manners" I say cumming on his pretty little face "Ohhh fuck" I look down at him to see him shaking and crying "P-please van... I-I-I-" Wildcat  stops talking as I help him up, I hold his chin up to my face.
I look him in his eyes, as he holds the arm I'm holding his chin with. I lick his face cleaning my stains off of him, he moans and tries to turn away I bring his face back kissing his nose "You're mine, understood?" I say to Wildcat. "Hey dipshits! Wherever the fuck you ran off to we're leaving, I'm not afraid to leave your asses" Called out Moo. I look down at the smaller man, Wildcat winces a bit  "I-I'm yours".

DOODOODOODO back to present time {The sound of a flashback you know the one}
Vanoss's POV

I lay back on Wildcats bed thinking over the times we spent together, I  loved him right? I took him in and gave him a spot in our club and promised him that he didn't have to worry. So... Why do I feel like the bad guy? The door opens "Dude I refuse to think it takes this long to-" I see Cartoonz freeze in the doorway, he looks at me and assesses the situation. "That's fucking gross get the hell up" Cartoonz walks over to me and grabs my arm pulling my me up and out of the room, "I'll pretend I didn't see jerking off in your ex's bedsheets if you didn't see me with my tongue down Delirious' throat at thanksgiving, deal?" Cartoonz said. Thinking back, me being in my ex's room who didn't really turn out good would be a horrible look. "Deal" I say in agreeance.

{Done! I just installed Wattpad back on my phone and then I realized that I said that I would finish my story and then proceeded to leave for like three years that's funny to me. It is summer break and I'm totally gonna get progress done.}