Chapter 13: I love you Tyler

~Delirious POV~

We walk into Kades office Tyler closes the door, I lean back onto the wall "You should had let me kill him" I say watching him sit on kades desk crossing his legs. Tyler looks down at his phone typing something and giving it a small smile, I stare at him as he sits in slience my mind goes wild. Look at the way he's sitting he closed the door and locked you both inside, heh he doesn't want me that's a fact, Tyler changes his sitting position on the desk, he opens his legs and I see his inner thighs his skin beautiful as him. I feel my pants getting tighter, I hold my crotch making sure Tyler doesn't see me. There isn't any cameras in his office if you wanted you can take him for yourself, Is that what I really wanted? To get Vanoss out of the picture so I can have him? Why else would he sit like that when you two are alone?
I take a deep breath, I walk over to him and grabs his phone and sets it next to him, Tyler looks up at me "Del?" Tyler says confused, I grab his face and bring it close to mine. His eyes winden, I kiss him pulling his body closer to mine, I feel his hands on my chest I move my hands down his body grabbing his thighs, they're smooth and soft "Jon what are you-" Tyler goes quite as I move my hand up his shorts grabbing his ass squeezing it, earning a small moan from Tyler.
I release my lips from his, a string of saliva from our mouths, I see a lewd expression on Tyler's face.
Break him, I step back away from Tyler my back hitting the door, Tyler looks down touching his lips "Nononono" I say I grab my head my eyes widen shocked to what I'd just done. "J-Jon?" Tyler says I look up to see him blushing holding his crotch and bottom lip "I.. What.. Jon" I interrupt Tyler, "Shut up" I say quietly he stands on his feet walking to me slowly "Why would you..." I slide down to a squat on the floor "Sh-shut up" I say a bit louder, "I- I have a boyfriend, he- he's your boss we can't I can't"
I stand up and grab Tyler's hand, he looks up at me "Tyler I love you" I say we stand there quite "I don't want to listen to him, I don't want to be like this" I say. I drop to my knees holding Tyler's hands he stays quite, "Tyler please, say something" I beg. A minute goes by in slience, I stand up and see Tyler's face in tears why is he doing that? Make him stop it isn't suppost to go like this I ignored to voice in my head, I let out a long sigh.
I grab Tyler's hand and leads him to the field.
This is it huh? It's been a nice run old friend

~Wildcat POV~

I keep my head down as he leads me outside, I feel my lips that remember the taste and feeling of Delirious' mouth on mine. We stop in just on the edge of the woods, Delirious faces me and gets down on his knees. I look at him "Tyler, ever since we first met Every thought I've had has been about you in some way or another".
What was he doing? "I love you Tyler, but I've been keeping something from you or should I say someone" Delirious says, I take a step back "Tyler I'm mentally unstable and I have problems that in some way you help me with and I thank you for that",  what is he saying? He pulled out a gun and pointed it to his head "JON WAIT" I pleaded, "Don't worry Tyler I knew this day would come but at least I could kiss you and hold you close for the last time" He sniffled and wiped his eye "Fuck I'm gonna miss you, but I don't deserve to be this happy" Delirious says.
I'm speechless he couldn't be doing what I think he is, "I wish it could be like this forever" he says his voice breaking I take a few steps closer. "And it can be please don't" I plead, He chuckles "Damn I love you Tyler but you have Kade and I can't keep leading myself on like this anymore" he says "Take care of Kade will ya? He seems rough but he's as soft as a puppy" he says cocking the gun.
"Jon wait.." He looks at me with tears in his eyes "Tell Kade I said he was the best mentor I could ask for, I love you Tyler bye kitty".
Bang
I stand there shocked, Delirious' body drops down as his gun falls next to him. I rush over to him and kneel rocking his body back and forth, "Nono Jon... Jonathan get up, please" I say holding his arm tightly not feeling his heart beat. I rest my head on his chest no longer feeling the warmth in his chest and the rhythm of his breaths my tears soak his shirt.
I stood up looking down at his cold dead body, "Bbs destroyed him so I'll destroy bbs" I say I hit a button on my Bluetooth "Code Twilight change of plans, we attack at 0100 prepare troops we're gonna fucking kill some bitches"

I miss you Jonathan, and no one is going to stop me from getting my revenge sleep tight baby, this kitty is pulling out their claws.

{End, tbh I'm just trying to get this story done with school and everything so I'm gonna have to do some shit to this story lol}