Love & Other Drugs

Hazel and I were at the spa.
"how's Adrian?" she asked
"he's great soon he'll be able to go back to work."
"You two been dating for what's going on 2 months...did you?" Hazel was so nosey and I was dying to tell her how Adrian and I sex life was like.
"We did" I laughed Hazel took the cucumbers off her eyes and looked at me.
"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME" she shouted with enjoyment. "How was it?" I put my left thumb up and smiled. We never had normal sex it was always something different, this cop had everything in mind. "so tell me " I took the cucumbers off my eyes.
"You really want to know huh?" I chuckled. She nodded her head. I sat up and told her the story. "well we first had sex on our 1 month anniversary and it was kinda weird..."
"how weird?" Hazel cut me off.
"I was hand cuffed and blind folded I like this vibrator in my mouth, I haven't had sex in 2 years so you know I was tight down there he slides in my body got so cold the whole time I was hand cuffed"
"well he is a cop, that's so sexy" Hazel said.
"It gets weirder so the other day when Adrian got out of the hospital I was at his house to take care of him I was half naked. .well basically I was naked I had a thong on with a push up bra, I just walked in and he rose up" gossiping wasn't my thing but I had to tell somebody and Shannon was back in New York. "well we didn't have sex...he brung out more sex toys a vibrator and the sex toy that guys use to put on there you know'
"uh huh" Hazel folded her legs.
"So I'm laying down he's In between my legs vibrator in me...like all the way in it hurt at first but than I got use to it, he has the sex toy on his junk we're both moaning extremely loud we had our orgasm already he still continued to push it in and out giving me multiple orgasm." Hazel just sat there in shock.
"he is a freak...I mean how many toys do he have?"
"Its something new everytime" I laughed.

I walked in Adrian's mansion to check up on him, I hear his loud laugh from all the way up stairs. I walked up stairs into his room nothing was on tv he couldn't be laughing at anything on his phone his phone was on the night stand he was popping the pain killer pills like it was candy.
"Hey baby" he laughed. I walked over to him and snatched the pill bottle out his hand.
"what are you trying to do kill yourself" I screamed. Adrian just laughed. I was ready to strangle him but I kept calm"
"I knew you were on your way over here , so I decided to take a couple pills"
"why? These are not Viagra pills you don't even need pills..."
"I saw online high sex equals good sex" he said. I put the pills in my purse and shook my head. He's acting insane...high sex equals good sex. I mean its not a stupid idea I haven't got high in a while and when you're high you're loose. I thought about it for a second, I didn't cone over here to have sex I came here to check up on him. "what are you doing with my pills" he got mad.
"I'm not about to let you overdose, you're a cop Adrian this can get really bad , people get addicted to pain killers"
"I'm not addicted the doctors told me to take those to get better"
"Not the whole damn bottle in 3 days." Adrian couldn't take me serious and decided to start laughing again.
"come here baby..." he said. I put my purse on his dresser and walked over toward him. "You know I'm starting to really like you" he kissed me on my lips.
"Same here" II said.
"I trust you..." I said as he grabbed my hand. "look in that closet and bring me that brown box." I was so confused I didn't know what he was about to do. I walked over to his closet and grabbed the brown box. I knew what it was by the smell that was coming from the box. I gave him the box he opens it and pulls out about 4lbs of marijuana. "I'm a international drug dealer" he said. My head began to spin.
"wait...what? You're a drug dealer" my mind was blown I grabbed my purse threw the pills back at him and walked out his room. As I was walking out the door Adrian was walking door the stairs. "Adrian stay away from me...you are not a cop cops wouldn't do this." I opened the door.
"let me explain" he yelled. I closed the door I didn't want to see him anymore. I didn't leave just yet I put my back against the door and cried. Adrian was on the other side of the door. "this is not what I wanted to do I was forced to do this please let me explain Safari." he opens the door I wipe my face. "can you come back in so I can tell you?" he asked. I walked back in and sat on his couch. He sat next to me. "This is what my grandfather and father did before they died , I had to continue the legacy"
"The legacy of selling drugs" I side eyed him.
"you don't understand I can't stop I didn't ask to take control of one of the biggest international drug dealing companies there is..."
"You're a cop Adrian you arrest people for shit like this" my head started to hurt I didn't want to talk about this anymore. "You smoke the weed don't you"
"Safari..."
"Yes or no Adrian"
"Yes" I faked laughed and wiped my eyes.
"so you're a drug dealing drug using cop" something told me to slap the shit out of him and snitch on him but I couldn't, him telling me this even made me even more attracted to him. He was like a magnet and I was the refrigerator we couldn't let go of each other. "Adrian why didn't you tell me this before?"
"I was scared, I didn't know if I could trust you you're friends with Harold so I thought you would tell him...please don't say anything to anyone not even Hazel and Jennifer" he grabbed my hand. This was the bad boy I wanted all my life. He kissed me.
"I'm late for dance practice" I said as I kissed him back and got out. "Don't worry I won't say anything to anyone" I walked out the door and got into my car. Tried to sum up everything. "Drug dealing cop...this is crazy" I cranked up my car and drove off.

To blow off some steam I met up with my girls , Jennifer of course talk about how she couldn't pay her bills and her and Bobby would be moving in with her mom, Hazel talked about how she found a Brazilian guy at the club with a big junk.
"Oh Safari tell Jen about you and Adrian" Hazel smiled. I didn't feel like talking about Adrian right now especially to Jen that's why I never really told her anything secretive.
"I'm not in the mood" I said. I couldn't stop thinking about what I found out earlier today, inplus Jen and I weren't really on talking terms after I told her about herself. My phone ringed it was Adrian, I didn't want to talk to him but I had to.
"Hello"
"Yeah baby where you at" I rolled my eyes I knew what he wanted; sex...sex...sex but I can't front the sex was the bomb.
"With my girls why?"
"I need you " he said I could here the sex toy on his penis vibrating as he moaned through the phone , my nipples began to get hard I had to walk away from the girls.
"What was that idea you had in mind earlier" I giggled
"Ahh you finally came to your senses , bring your sexy ass over here" he laughed. "I hope you still got on that sexy ass panties"
"I have none on" I whispered into the phone. "I'm on my way" I hung up the phone. And walked back over to the girls. "I have to go" I smiled.
"Your man needs you huh?" Jen laughed I chuckled and walked to my car.

Feeling horny as I was I didn't use the key that Adrian had made for me I climbed up the window that always seemed to be open. I took my clothes off as I running up the steps , bra on one step , shirt on another. I opened the door to see Adrian playing with himself.
"You came here with no clothes on" he laughed.
" I took my clothes off as I was running up the steps" i got on top of Adrian took the sex toy off his penis and threw it on the floor I grabbed his penis and began stroking it while kissing him. "I'm in charge this time" I said as I reached in his drawer and grabbed his hand cuffs.
"Yes Mam" he said as I hand cuffed him to the bed. There was a joint already rolled up next to him I grabbed it lit it , and took two puffs. "you smoke?" He said. I slapped him.
"Do we talk when we have sex" I wanted to fuck him like he owed me a million dollars. I felt the weed in my body I stuck the joint inside his mouth . I turned around stuck his penis inside my vagina and began to ride him with my back turned towards him bouncing up and down not caring that if he shot his semen inside me. Adrian didn't say a word he just kept smoking his joint. I took the joint out his mouth took two more puffs and put it right back in his mouth. Everything began to be in slow motion I rode his penis slow , up down up down I went.
"I'm about to burst babe" he yelled I got off of him.
"You ain't getting away that easy" I said as I watched his penis die down.
"Damn Safari I didn't know you was this much of a freak" I slapped him again. "Oh sorry". I waited about 2 minutes and got right back on top of Adrian this time facing forward. He had one side of the joint in his mouth and the other side I had in my mouth I was too high to realize that I could've burned my lip. We smoked as I bounced up and down I was a professional at this. "Un cuff me babe" he mumbled with the joint in his head I shook my head no as took the joint out my mouth and threw my head back. "SAFARI SAFARI" he screamed and breathed heavily . "He had already his orgasm and have too I just continued to ride him like there was no tomorrow.
10 minutes later I got off Adrian and un cuffed him.
"I'm on the pill don't worry" I said.