2 Sisters 1 Police Officer

Adrian, Apollo, Hazel & Jen all came to New York to see Romeo & I , Sasha , Britney and their dance partners perform. I was nervous it was my first time performing infront of this many people I would usually perform infront of a couple hundred people but now I'm about to perform infront of thousands of people. I saw Shannon arrive in her white jaguar.
"You ready Fitzpatrick" Britney said. I nodded my head yes. "And take your hair out of a pony tail let your hair down" she takes the rubber band out my hair.
I got a text from Adrian.
Good Luck Baby Love You.
I smiled.
Thanks Babe.
"Introducing the first act tonight they're doing the Salsa tonight give up for Safari Fitzpatrick , Romeo Blarice"
Blarice?? Oh...my...god
"Britney Tucker, Brad Youth, Sasha Montgomery and Tevin James." That's how they found out where Adrian lives...oh my god he's related to Heckler.
The music started I had to stay focus but this shit was really through my mind like crazy, but I managed to not fuck up the dance. Twirls, spins, on his neck , legs moving fast I looked into his eyes and gave him the death stare. I couldn't believe it I had no idea, Romeo is Spanish not Russian he doesn't look nor sound Russian.
Afte the dance was over I waked over to everyone, Adrian handed me flowers and kissed me.
"I have to tell you guys something" Romeo walks towards out.
"You did great" Apollo hugged Romeo. Adrian and I walked away from the group.
"It's him"
"It's who"
"You didn't hear his last name..."
"Who last name?"
"Romeo's his last name is Blarice" Adrian looked confused.
"As in Heckler Blarice"
"Who else"
Adrian was furious he walks back over towards Romeo and punches him. Thousands of people looking at him. He walks away in anger.
"What the fuck just happened" Hazel said. Apollo helped Romeo up and ran over towards Adrian.
"What the fuck is your problem Adrian"
"Your boyfriend that's my problem" Apollo had no idea what he was talking about. Romeo nose was bleeding he went to back. Apollo stood in Adrian's face. "Get your boyfriend..." I walked over towards the two I tried to comfort Adrian. Adrian never told Apollo what happened when he went to Russia. And infront of thousands of people wasn't the time to talk about it. I walked Adriab outside to cool off. I feel like this is my fault I should've never bought him to the house.
"Adrian I hugged up against him as Apollo and Romeo walked outside.
"What the hell is your problem" Romeo got in Adrian's face.
"Romeo you're a snake that's all I have to say" I shook my said.
"What is going on here" Apollo looked at all three of us.
"Your boyfriend is trying to get me killed..."
"What?" Romeo said furiously.
"Romeo don't play stupid your last name is Blarice"
"So what does that mean" Apollo said.
"You're related to the Russian drug dealer Heckler Blarice right?" I had to speak for Adrian I didn't want him to loose his temper.
"I am...he's my uncle"
"What did you tell him?"
"He's dead...oh my god you two killed my uncle, what am I going to tell him...his came to my parents house and told them he's dead I didn't say anything to them..."
"Bull shit" Adrian yelled.
"Romeo...is it true" Apollo looked shocked.
"I didn't say nothing to them , that was the day we were on the phone baby I didn't know your address you gave it to me...i said Apollo is your brother Adrian home."
"He knew I had a brother name Apollo, I told him"
"I didn't know honestly they must've over heard me and wrote down the address" I didn't know to believe Romeo or not.
"Look can we go back in and talk about this later on" I said, I didn't want to talk about this shit on my big night. The 4 of us walk back in the inside.
"Where the hell were you two?" Sasha snapped.
"Handling business" I said.
Everyone was finished performing.
"The votes are in...the 3 that are moving on to Washington D.C are Bricks and Breaks, Toy Soldiers , and the Salsa Group" we made it to the finals I should've been happy but I couldn't stop thinking if Romeo was lying or not.
"Congrats!" Shannon walked over to me and hugged me. "I'm proud of you Fari"
***
After the peformance we headed back to our hotel. Romeo and Apollo slept in one room together, Hazel and Jen slept in one room together even though Hazel and Tevin Britney's dance partner were getting close she was in his hotel room instead of hers. And Adrian and I stayed in a hotel room by ourselves. Shannon offered us to stay in her house but we already paid for the hotel room so we just stayed there.
"You believe Romeo?" I asked
"I don't know...but look you were good ass hell tonight looking all sexy in that dress, forget him right now" he gets on top of me and kisses me. I was taking my dress off, "No keep that on" he said while putting his weight on me. I take his clothes off and grabs his dick while he kisses me on my neck.
"Since its your night I'll let you take control" he picks me up lays down and puts me on top of him.
"Say Yes Mam" I licked his chest from his nipples to his belly button. With my long finger nails wrapping around his dick I played his balls he began to moan, I knew he was loving that shit.
"I gotta treat for you" I blind folded Adrian and than opened the door to let my sister Shannon in.
"What's happening" he said confused. I took the blind fold off his eyes. "Shannon..."
Shannon had on a black push up bra and a thong on with 6 inch heels on, I took off my dress and revealed the same thing and put my heels on"
"What's going on here?" Adrian face lit up. Shannon and I done this with her boyfriends before and with my ex boyfriend so this wasn't new to us. I got on top of Adrian kisses him as Shannon sucks his dick.. His toes curled up. He got up throws me and Shannon against each other and began eating both of us out. As he ate our vaginas out we made out. I know making out with your blood isn't right but shit I didn't care it was fun. Shannon sucked on my titties as I fingered her while Adrian fucks me.
Adrian lays down on the bed, I'm riding him as Shannon is riding his face. We get up off him and we both suck his dick at the sametime. Licking , and sucking on his balls he yells loud. He began fucking Shannon, Shannon's on top of him as I continued to suck on his balls. They're both moaning at the sametime Shannon bouncing up and down on his 9 inch I take his dick out Shannon's vagina and began sucking it. We switched I was on riding him now while Shannon sucked on his balls. Shannon takes his dick out my vagina and sucks it.
"Just like that Shannon" he bites bottom lip grabs me by my waist and puts me on his face, Shannon gets back on Adrian's dick and resumes bouncing while holding his balls in her hand.
***
The next morning we all woke up.
"Good Morning Adrian" Shannon and I said simultaneously.
"Good Morning Ladies" he said, we started off already, Adrian had morning wood so he was already horny Shannon and I gave him head at the the same time until there was a knock on the door.
"Get Up" it was Apollo. All three of us rolled our eyes and put some clothes on. Adrian's penis print showing through his briefs , he opens the door. "Put some clothes on" he walks in the room. Apollo covers his nose it smelled like hot dirty sex. "What the hell...and aren't you two sisters"
We laughed.
"So what? Sisters can't have fun" Shannon said as she went into the bathroom. Apollo didn't say another word he just walked out the door. Adrian closed the door. Apollo ruined everything we weren't even in the mood anymore we finished getting dressed , brush our teeth washed our face and walked out the hotel room. We had 3 more days left in New York. Hazel and Tevin walked out Tevins hotel room smiling, I'm glad she's happy.
"Good Morning" Hazel smiling from ear to ear. Jen walks out her hotel wear a half shirt and shorts. We all walked out the hotel except for Apollo , Romeo Britney and Sasha
"I have business to handle" Shannon kisses me on both cheeks gets in her car and drives away. We had no car so we didn't know what we were about to do.