Long Heels & Big Strokes

"ROMEO LETS GO" I yelled but he didn't answer he was too busy smiling and laughing at his phone, I took his phone out his hand. "Really , is it your first time seeing a penis before... come on we have to rehearse you're not getting his back until we're finished" Apollo came out to Adrian and I a couple days ago, we weren't surprised we were just waiting for him to tell us, it's good that Romeo and him are having fun together but Romeo needs to stay focus...and so do I. I turned our the salsa music and we danced, Romeo stepped on my foot. "Romeo" I stopped the music, "GET FUCKING FOCUS" I rolled my eyes and turned the music back on. As we danced Apollo and Adrian walked in the studio...GREAT! More distractions.
"What's up" Apollo and Adrian sat down, I was sweaty and hot I was ready to curse somebody out.
"Can you two...hush we're trying to rehearse" I said. Apollo and Romeo just smiled at each other. "Oh my fucking gosh just fuck it"
"You want us to leave baby?" Adrian asked.
"That won't hel...this fool too distracted by that fool" I pointed to Apollo. Adrian walks towards me and grabs my waist.
"You look so sexy, you look stress stop stressing I don't like it when you stress" he kisses me on the lips. Adrian made me smile. His phone ringed, he picks it up "Hello" he answered "this is he...for what? Umm I don't think so let me get back to you with that." He hangs up the phone and grabs my waist again. I looked at me he knew what I was looking at him for. "It's not about what you think that was my lawyer" what did he need a lawyer for? I didn't ask any questions. "You want to get out of here and go somewhere?"
"Sure"
"Where?"
"You tell me" he grabs my hand we walk out the dance studio and get into his carl. "You know that was a nice thing you did for Apollo" he kisses me on the cheek, I was starting to regret introducing those two. It was like we totally forgot about how he almost died last week.
"You sure you're okay?"
I nodded my head I was just in bad mood.
"I'm okay Adrian, can you take me to Hazel's" I know Adrian wanted to hang out today by hang out I mean fuck me but I just wanted to hang with my girl. He drove off.
"Come by before work tonight" I said as I kissed him on th lips and got out the car and walked into Hazels house.
"You can't knock...now what if I had a guy here" Hazel was curled up in a blanket laying on her couch with the AC on high. I sat on the other side of the couch.
"Which you never will if you're just gonna sit in this damn house and watch movies all day...what the fuck is this anyway" Hazel was being a bitter bitch. Hazel turned off the movie and sat up.
"Where you been anyway...oh wait Jen told me already"
"Jen found out before I did"
"So You didn't know your boyfriend was a drug dealer"
"Okay I knew but the whole Russia thing I didn't know"
"You could've gotten yourself fucking killed Safari...what happened when you got there" I didn't want to tell her because I knew she would snap even more knowing I was at risk getting killed. "Umm Hello"
"Nothing happened Hazel" I got up and walked to her kitchen. She follows me.
"Safari I don't want you to go head over heels for this guy...I know you like him but you can't put your life at risk his a drug dealing cop" I heard enough of what Hazel was talking about.
***
It was the evening I was in my robe with my 6 inch heels on waiting for Adrian. I had Marvin Gaye on with scented candles lit everywhere, there was a knock on my door I opened it Adrian stood there clothes in his hand butt naked with only socks on his feet.
"Are you just going to stand there with your clothes in your hand or you going to come in" I smiled. He walks in we never had sex at my house he's only been inside once for about 2 minutes.
I walked in my loud 6 inch heels to the kitchen and pour us to glasses off wine.
"We rarely have drinks" I said as he grabbed the glass out my hand.
"I have weed" he pulls out the blunt. All I wanted was a peaceful conversation we couldn't have that. He lites the blunt and hits it. "You want a puff?" I shook my head no , did he forget he has to be at work later on.
"You know what yeah" I take the blunt out his hand and began smoking. I was relaxed, I took off my robe exposing my naked body, I got on top of him and hugged him while I was still smoking. He grabs the blunt out my hand takes a couple puffs and blows the smoke into my mouth. He picks me up and takes me into my room, he lays me down and kisses on my neck while still smoking he puts the blunt out and puts his weight on me, he turns me over grabs my hair as he licked from my neck all the way to my crack. He lays me on the edge of the bed my head and arms hanging he opens up my legs and began eating me out. Then he picks me up puts me on top of him and slides in. I didn't even get a chance to give him oral. He moves my hips up and down I put my hands around his neck and threw my head back as helped him move my hips up and down. He picks me up by my hair and takes me into the bathroom he puts me on the sink with the 6 inch heels still on I wrapped my legs around his body he unwraps my legs and spreads them, good thing I was real flexible both of my hands on my medicine cabinet he slides in I bite my lip the strokes came and came. I moaned loud he turns me over knees on the sink my hands still remained on the medicine cabinet he puts it in my anal and resumes fucking me. I moaned extra loud tears started to shed, he grabs my hair pulls my neck back and gives me a big wet kiss.
"I want the Adrian that was at the police station" I yelled. He punches me in my ass cheeks I throw it back now I was hanging from the sink both arms on the edge of the sink he was still fucking me. He picks me up still giving deep strokes he walks back to the bedroom, not even pulling out he throws me on the bed he's on top of me now.
"Punch me in the face" he said as his sweat dripped on my nipple with no hesitation I punched him dead in the face he goes faster making the bed rock fasting and fasting he goes switching from vagina to anal every 30 seconds. He puts me on my dresser he continued fucking me from the front , our tongues met he groans as he exploded his load inside my vagina.
***
We laid on my across my bed for 20 minutes before we got up.
"I'm about shower" he said while getting up and walking to the bedroom. The heels was killing me I took them off and walked to the living room grabbed my robe and put it back on. There was a knock on the door , I had no idea who it was , it was Noel and his wife...