Loosen Up Your Body

We were back in the states. Home at fucking last I thought I was gonna die in Russia. My ass was still in pain from when Adrian fucked me anal. We got off the plane and into his mansion.
"Couldn't even go a day without his dick I see" Apollo was sitting on the couch hands folded watching Scandal. He didn't even know that his brother almost died a couple hours ago, Adrian didn't bother to tell him we walked upstairs and into his room.
"How'd you know I was in danger" he laid across his bed I stood in the door way.
"Jen saw a Russian article online saying that Heckler guy was coming after you...and I told you before you went inside that tower and went anyway" I shook my head. Adrian took a deep breath.
"You're right" he said. "If you didn't come I would've been dead by now thanks for saving me" I nodded my head.
"I'll call you later on I have to something" I went over and kissed him on the cheek then walked out the room and out his house. I got into my car and off.
***
I got out the car and walked into McDonald's Jen was working the cash register.
"Jen" I said. "Can I talk to you" Jen came from the back and walked towards me, we sat down. I reached into my purse and grabbed out an envelope and handed it to her. She opened it 3 grand was in it. "I owe you , thanks for telling me"
"I mean I thought you knew that's why I said it..."
"He didn't even know he was getting plotted on... Look I have to tell you something too...it's about Bobby" Jen face changed she seemed worried. "Bobby bought an engagement ring...he was plan on purposing to you"
"What you mean he was plan on? He's no anymore?"
"Hazel and I told him no that ring cost 10 grand...he's been saving money to buy that ring , while yall on the edge of getting evicted" Jen sighed.
"10 Grand...that's like 8 months of rent , he knows we're about to get fucking evicted why'd he do that" I could see the fear in Jens eyes. "How you know about this"
"He came to Hazel and I asking if it was a good birthday present...he's getting it pawned so you're going to have plenty of money , I don't want you spending this money on clothes and other shit I'm not your personal bank I love you but I'm not rich" she hugged me.
"Thanks for having my back I know I've been bitchy lately!"
***
Monday morning I called in sick at work to go to rehearsals. I walked in the studio the dance instructor Sasha and her dance partner Britney were the only two there.
"Where's everyone else" I put my bag down. They laughed.
"We gave you the part not the others" Sasha said. I was confused because on the paper it they're looking for 3 other girls. "How you feel about New York" New York? Shannon lives in New York I always wanted to go.
"I've never been" I said while stretching. "Why?"
"Dance competition" There were always dance competition here in Hawaii so why go to New York for one? "So you in right" I shrugged my shoulders. "Remember the song I played at your audition, I nodded my head as she turned on the song. I watched them as they dance...I didn't know if they were dancing or just trying to practice for some dick. One more they did they would twirl their hair drop low and twerk on the floor.
"Can we salsa instead...because what your doing isn't gonna win shit" I laughed, Sasha stopped the song.
"Salsa...?" Sasha side eyed me. I knew these bitches didn't know I thing about salsa. This wasn't gonna work.
"Well we need male partners if we're gonna salsa" I said. "I hope you how to move fast" a guy walks inside the studio I knew he was gay by the way he dressed.
"Romeo you're here" Britney said. Romeo was obviously Spanish. "You know how to Salsa right?"
"Of course" Romeo showed his pearly white teeth.
"This is Safari I wanna see what you two got" I took my hair out a pony and messed it up a bit.
"Let's go" I turned my salsa music out and grabbed his hands, "I'm a real fast salsa dancer"
"So am I" the music started we began to salsa, I was surprised that he could keep up...well not really he's Spanish. We were going extra fast he twirls me around I grind on him he picks me up I spin around his neck and drop down and did a split I get back up and resumed moving fast he spins me around letting go of my hand I spin back to him he catches me in his hand, Sasha clicks the pause button on my phone.
"Okay show offs" she said.
"You're good, you're Spanish right?" Romeo sits down to catch his breath.
"I'm Hawaiian" I put my hair back into a pony tail.
"You move like you were born to salsa" Romeo was cute.
"So you're single?" I asked, Romeo looked at me , I'm pretty sure he thought I was asking him for myself. "Not for me...please I know you're gay" I laughed.
"Hmm why" Romeo took his shirt off showing off his nice body, at first I thought he was out of Apollo's league but hey...I knew Apollo would like him even though he's not going to tell me that he is but I know he is he'll thank me lady.
"I have a cute friend...well not a friend my boyfriends brother tall, green eyes smile is out of this world" okay I might've hyped his smile up but Apollo's cute even though he's annoying.
"Ehh I don't know" Romeo wiped the sweat off his face.
"If you don't like him just bail"
"Whatever...so where and when am I meeting this guy at?"
"Now come on" we walked out the dance studio and into my car
***
30 minutes later we were in front of Adrian's house.
"He's rich?...is this millionaire matchmaker" Romeo laughed. Apollo rich? I laughed with him.
"No my boyfriend is rich he just lives with him" we get out the car. Romeo was ready to see how Apollo looked, I opened the door. "Apollo!" I yelled we walked around the mansion, we couldn't find him until I heard his high pitched voice outside in the back he was in the pool we walked out in the back "fool" I shook my head, Apollo looked raised his sun glasses looked at Romeo and I and put his sun glasses back on.
"I hope this is not the guy you were talking about" Romeo whispered to me. Apollo over heard him and took his sun glasses off.
"Who You?" Apollo looked Romeo up and down.
"Umm Romeo"
"And why are you? Safari you're up to something...which is what?" Apollo folded his hands.
"I'm doing you a favor...Romeo this is Apollo Apollo this is Romeo" Romeo shakes Apollo hand. Apollo knew what I was to but he didn't say anything I knew he found Romeo attractive, Romeo still had his shirt off I could see Apollo looking at his 6 pack. I walked out the back and back into the house

Not too long later I hear Apollo and Romeo talking and laughing, Apollo walks in the house.
"What are you doing" he walked over to me. I only smiled. "Why do you want to know about my sexuality so bad?" I still have said a word..."And than you bring this fine guy over..."
"Hmm fine guy, straight guys wouldn't call another guy fine..."
"Safa..."
"Nope"
"You..."
"Nope Nope Nope you don't have to say a word , go back outside with Romeo" Apollo walked back outside.