When I Grow Up

We arrived in D.C I was nervous I was sweating and shaking Adrian couldn't be there he to handle some business with his father neither could Jen, Hazel on the other hand she came to support she was most likely here for Tevin. The announcer called our names we hit the stage When I Grow Up came on we started to dance. I could see Hazel in the crowd smiling and hearing her scream.
After we were finished Hazel walked over towards us and kissed Tevin.
"Y'all killed that shit" she said. We all laugh at the same time. We left out the building I see someone get out. It's Adrian I don't know to kiss him or kill him, he walks over to me kiss my hand.
"You really think that I was gonna miss your performance?"
"Uhh yeah you were so busy lately"
"Not too busy to tear that ass up" he smirks and grabs my butt. The others look at us weird. Adrian coughs and smile "Can I steal my girlfriend away from you"
"Go ahead" Sasha replied while raising her eyebrow at us. We hopped into the car and drove off. Adrian runs his hands up and down my thigh.
"You know I miss you so much" he leans over and kisses my neck. I reached into his ball shorts he had on he parks his car into a parking lot. "Damn girl" he puts his car in park and gets on top of me kisses me on my neck as I continued to play with his inches in his pants. He lifts my shirt up undo my bra puts the back , nibbles on my nipples takes my skirt off sticks 3 fingers inside while still sucking and biting on my nipples.
"I want you, fuck me" he slides in raw and he begins to pound my inside. "Yes Adrian Yes" I screamed he goes faster as faster , we were in positions that you wouldn't expect to be in while in a car, my left leg was on the passenger seat he pulls out and puts it in my mouth and starts to shove it in down my throat making me gag. "okay okay okay" I took his penis out my mouths
"No Safari... you're not doing this again, you know you want this" he looks me dead in the face , sweat is dripping from his face to my face. "  He slowly slides back inside me... I cringed , I moaned and I gasped for air. He put his hand over my mouth and began to go faster...
"Adrian" I mumbled
"Just like that " he whispers as he continues to go.
I so wasn't in the mood to have sex anymore at first yes when I saw him after my performance but now it's starting to get out of control.
"Ahhh" he screams and lays flat on me.
"Okay get off me" it was getting way to hot inside his car. He gets off me and moved back to the drivers seat.
"What's up with you? I came all the way here for you, you said fuck me right?" Seriously ? I didn't want to get into it with Adrian just after sex plus this is a night for cheers.
"Adrian you're a sex addict sex sex sex is what our relationship is based on! Do you not see it"
"Sex sex sex?" Adrian looks at me confused. "I took you out the country and you think our relationship is based on sex. I wouldn't do half of the things I do for
you , if that's the case I could hook up with any girl I see on the street" Did you really just said that to me?
I look at him with disgust. "Ugh" I got out that hot ass car and walked back towards the building where our competition was held at" Adrian gets out the car.
"Safari!"
"I don't know Adrian..." I turned around looking at him. "This relationship"
"What are you saying?" I could tell Adrian was like what he just heard. "Are you breaking up with me?"
He stood there I continued to look at him without saying anything. "Well?"
"I gotta get back to my partners Adrian I'm in Washington D.C. not back home I do not want to do this right now" I walked away. "Please don't follow me" I whispered to myself as I headed back inside the building" Everyone was in a circle having a glass of wine laughing. Hazel was the first to recognize I was back. She knew something was up. She rushes over to me quickly.
"What's wrong? Where's Adrian? Are you okay?" We sat down and I told her what happened.
"Adrian and I had sex and then I broke up with him" Hazel finished her glasses of wine in one sip.
"Excuse me what ?"
"Adrian isn't the Adrian I first met back home he's different... So much baggage I feel like it toxic. And I'm about my money I'm the new CEO I can't get caught up in *Whispers* drug dealing cops. I mean of course I love him he makes me feel so special and so weak inside but the whole Russia thing and the sex addiction threw me way off. And I don't think I can handle all of that"
"I'm no one to judge so I have no say in what you say this is your decision you're my best friend regardless, but bitch if you ever put yourself in danger like that again Safari Fitzpatrick I will literally kill you myself before these Russians do it. Have you even thought about what's going to happen?"
"Adrian and his father are taking care of it I'm sure. But please I really do not feel like talking about him anymore I just want a glass of wine" I sighed and sat further into the seat.
"Already got you covered" Hazel said as a waiter walked over to us and handed me a glass of wine. D.C. is way different than Hawaii.