The Undead Father

Am I really CEO?
I walk in my office smiling ear to ear knowing the other employees staring at me. I had on a blouse , pencil skirt and black heels Rhonda walk in my office.
"You're really CEO now" she said I look at her and smirk. "So what's going on with you and your man" Rhonda sat down. I'm CEO now I can't be gossiping as much anymore inplus I didn't want to talk about Adrian , I shrug my shoulders.
"damn yall broke up already" Rhonda said , I laughed and shook my head.
"Just don't feel like talking about him right now , I'm CEO now I'm you're boss not your co-worker anymore so I'll talk to you later" Rhonda was shocked by what I said she doesn't say a word and walk out my office.
"Good Morning Ms. Fitzpatrick" Eva said smiling at me walking into my brand new office uninvited. I could tell she was jealous that she wasn't CEO but I didn't give a fuck I rubbed it in her face
"I really thought you were going to get the job honestly" I smiled , Eva roll her eyes and fake smile.
"Welp Rick thought other wise" she put her hair behind her ear and walk out my office.
Someone's mad I see
***
"You're late Fitzpatrick" Sasha said as I walk in the dance studio.
"sorry new CEO of my company I had to stay a little late...let's go" I dropped my bags and walk towards them. "So we're doing a different genre of dance this time right?"
"Why would we do a different genre" Tevin look at me.
"We already did salsa we need to wow the judges again...duh I had something in mind" I turn "Work Bitch" by Britney Spears on. "It's unexpected from people they say salsa" I began to dance. Romeo was actually loving the dance I dont know about the others but he joins in and learn the moves.
I grind on him he grinds back when the beat drop and dance randomly.
"You sure about this Fitzpatrick?" Britney raised her eyebrows.
"I like it, like she said it's unexpected we need to make a dance up of course" Romeo said.
"How about The Pussy Cat Dolls?" Sasha said. That idea wasn't bad I actually liked a couple of their songs. "When I Grow Up or Buttons?"
"When I Grow Up is a better song to dance to"
Sasha turn on the "When I Grow Up" and we rehearsed.
After practice Romeo and I headed back to my house.
"Safari... It's just crazy, I can't get the mental picture of Apollo out my head" I sighed and park the car we weren't at my house but I couldn't drive and talk about this at the same time .
"I know Romeo either , he died right in my living room...Adrian told me to stay at his house but I declined I said I had you staying at my house he said you could stay there too but I wasn't sure if you was going to be comfortable staying there" Romeo look at me and raise his eyebrows.
"Umm is the pool water poison? Is the maid going to try to kill me?" He chuckles. I laugh too.
"So you're comfortable with staying there? Even though Apollo use to live there?
"The question is can you stay there without thinking about Adrian; going to the rehabilitation center fucking his brains out" I laugh and resume driving. We arrive at my house pack a few clothes and headed over to Adrians. I invited Hazel over to keep us company.
"Hmm Sex addict , ever rich fine guy has to have baggage" Hazel said while dipping her feet in the pool.
There was a knock at the door , the maid was off I went to open the door. It was strange man tall , dark hair , and a smile that would light up the world , there was also a lady with him.
"Can I help you?" I said
"Is my son here?" the man ask.
Son?
"I think you have the wrong address" I smile and close the door slowly the man puts his foot out so the door wouldn't close.
"Wrong address? I build this damn house , where's my son Adrian Brooks"
I let them in , my head was spinning.
"he's not here ...wait you're his father he told me you were...you know" I didn't want to say the word.
"Dead? Yeah I'm pretty sure he did , you must be Safari Fitzpatrick" he shakes my hand. I'm so confused I don't know what the fuck is happening.
"do you know when he'll be back? Where's my brother Apollo?" The lady said.
Brother? He has a sister
"you're his sister? He never mentioned you...I'll be back" I walk outside towards the pool. "You two stay out here , don't say anything" before Hazel or Romeo could talk I walk back in the house to Adrian's sister and father. "Sit" I insist. "Can I get you something to drink?" They shook their head no. I took a deep breath , I was scared to tell them Adrian killed Apollo I started off with the basic stuff.
"I'm Adrian's girlfriend...well he must've told you about me because you knew my name already" I laughed but their face remained the same I coughed "Adrian's in rehab"
Their face changes.
"Rehab? What the hell is he doing in rehab" his father sound mad.
"Sex addiction" I said.
"That's nothing to go to rehab for" umm yeah it is old man sex addiction is dangerous. "how long has he been in rehab? He knows he has a job to do"
"Not long , about 3 days now and I'm aware of his job that almost got him killed in Russia , I had to rescue him from those Russian's that were trying to kill him, and now they know were he lives and is coming after him and possibly me too"
"he told you about the job, he broke the first rule...I told you dad he wasn't fit for this job" Adrian sister shake her shit. Oh shit what did I just do? My big mouth FUCK! "Where's Apollo?"
I try to stall but it didn't help they kept asking me where he was at and it slipped out.
"he's dead" I covered my mouth.
"he's dead?" Adrian's father repeated me. I got up and paste around. "what the hell is going on Ms. Fitzpatrick"
"he set Adrian up sir, he wanted Adrian dead I guess it's because you let Adrian do the...you know and he was jealous he was talking to the Russians and told him the address and my address" I began to sweat I walk in the kitchen and to grab a bottle of water they were behind me I couldn't even drink my water in peace I shouldn't have open that fucking door.
"Safari...are you sure he's dead?"
"he shot him right infront me and his boyfriend at my house"
"BOYFRIEND!" Adrian father hissed. I didn't even say a word , I just outed a dead guy. "Take us to this rehab" he demanded. I walk back outside to the pool.
"Parties over , Hazel drive Romeo to my house I have to take Adrian's father and sister to the rehab he's in" and again before they could say anything I walk about inside.
"Let's Go" I said while grabbing my keys , I could feel that I was in big trouble with Adrian I spilled all his beans.
We walk into the rehabilitation center Adrian father walk up to the front desk.
"I'm here to see my son Adrian Brooks"
"One moment"
5 minutes later Adrian walk towards us and sit down , my stomach began to ache.
"Dad? Monica?...Safari"
"what the hell are doing in here you know you have shit to do" Monica whispered angrily.
"I-I" he couldn't even get one single word out his mouth.
"And you killed Apollo"
Adrian gives me the death stare I didnt say a word. I felt like I betrayed Adrian but he also lied to me about his father being dead.
"Dad he was trying to get me hurt"
" I know son...you have business to take care of"
"so you want me to just check myself out, dad I seriously need help"
"No you don't what you do need is to get your job done" I've never seen anyone talk down to Adrian before seeing him squirm like a little bitch didn't turn me on at all. He sat there mad.
"can I talk to Safari for a quick second" Adrian dad and Monica get up and walk away. "I trusted you"
"And I trusted you too... I didn't lie to you, you lied to me lying saying.that your father died, my parents actually died Adrian lying about losing parents is not a joke" flashbacks of my mom starts to hit me and tears began to come out , Adrian wipes my face and kisses my forehead.
"stop crying"
"Adrian , you're mad at me I didn't do anything I tried to hold it in they kept asking and it slipped out I'm sorry" Adrian grabs my hand and kiss it.
"I know my family they'll do that , I'm sorry for lying to you, My dad isn't dead"
Well obviously dummy
"He's been gone for so long it felt like it , my mom she's in United Kingdom and Monica oh boy Monica she's a trip" I laugh, I'm glad he was telling me the truth even though we've been dating for sometime now and it takes his father and sister to tell me the truth.
I kiss him on his lips.
"Does that mean they're staying at your house? If they do we have no where to have sex Romeos at my house and they'll be at your house"
"You're a sex addict Safari" Adrian chuckles and kisses my hand again.
"I'm not a sex addict I'm just in love with you Adrian , I haven't been inlove in so long"

"Me either"
Adrian father walk over to us.
"you have plenty of time to do this now isn't the time so hurry up"