Adore You

Adrian and I been having unprotected sex almost everyday for the past two weeks. Our sex got better and better, but we couldn't have as much sex anymore  Adrian had to go back to work, and I got a promotion that means I had extra hours at work. The only way we could see eachother is if we showed up at each other's job. That I did. I showed up to Adrian job I wore something basic, I didn't want the other guys at the police station to be staring at me. Adrian wasn't there he had gone off to do his duty so I sat there and waited for him to come.
"You tired?" Harold asked.
"Just a little"!I said but I wasn't about to go to sleep I would wait until the sun come up for Adrian.
It was 2am Adrian walked in the police station sweaty, I smiled he smiled back Harold rolled his eyes. We went in the back room he locked the door.
"We have to be real quite I don't want the others to know what we're doing back here" he put duck tape around both of our mouths , he threw me on the table and began kissing on my neck. It felt so good I moaned forgetting where I was at. He unbuttoned my blouse as I unbuttoned his uniform shirt knocking over anything and everything. There were no toys, hand cuffs or drugs this time it was just a little quickie. He lifted up my skirt slid my panties to the side and began eating me out I pushed his head in further as I closed my eyes. I wanted to take the duck tape off and moan so fucking loud. "You ready for this dick" he kissed my vagina. He was getting ready to slide in I stopped him, I took the duck tape off.
"You think you gonna fuck me without letting me give you oral that's not what we do" I got off the table put the duck tape back on my mouth threw him on the table and began giving him oral. I saw his eyes go back, I knew I was a pro at this shit. I spit on his dick and gave him a hand job. Now I see why he loved taking control. I grabbed him by the collar and sat him in the chair and resumed giving him oral. I took the duck tape off.
"Hit Me" I said. He looked at me crazy he took his duck tape off too.
"What? I am not hitting you" his face balled up.
"You better fucking hit me" I said we both put the duck tape back around our mouths. He started slapping me on the soft. He hitted like my fucking grandma. I grabbed one of his hands made him grab my hair and the other hand made him slap me. I liked rough sex , he pulled my hair and slapped me across my face. He took the duck tape off his mouth and yelled:
"SUCK THIS DICK OH YEAH" I took the duck tape off my mouth and punched him dead in his face.
"What the fuck are you doing? Do you want to get fucking caught" his face turned red he picked me up by my waist.
"Do not punch me like that again" damn he was sexy ass shit when he was mad I slapped him one hand per side. He threw me against the door.
"That's the  Adrian I want to come out" I licked his face. At the point we didn't give a shit who heard us.
"Oh yeah punch me again" he asked. I punched him he threw me against the lockers we were the new Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt from Mr & Mrs Smith all we needed was a guns , we I needed a gun he already had one. He yanked my skirt off he took his belt off and tied it around my neck he threw me back on the table. I was getting thrown around like I was a piece of paper ball in high school. He gets on top of me.
"You took control last time this time it's my turn , now turn the fuck around" I obeyed him , he slid his dick inside from the back and began pulled his belt making me choke.
"Throw it back" he said as he smacked my ass and choked me. I threw it back. "Ahh just like that" I stopped for a brief second he started choking me again. "Why the fuck you stop" I kicked him off me making him floor on the floor. I took the belt off my neck and wrapped it around his neck.
"You're my little bitch now" I wrapped the belt got on the floor and made him get on top of me. "Put it back in me NOW" he slides it back inside me and began stroking. "Is that the best you got go harder" There was a knock on the door.
" Adrian I need to get my stuff" it was Harold. We put our clothes on fast Adrian open the door. "What the hell is going on here" Harold walked in and seen the mess we made. "This dint on the lockers wasn't there before all this shit on the floor...you two was getting it on while I was in the other room" Harold shook his head and got his stuff out the locker and walked out shutting the door behind him. We continued to finish our business.
***
I didn't stay at  Adrian's tonight I went home to my own bed. I slept well knowing my man just gave me some good ass dick.