Drug Dealing Gone Wrong

It was Thursday and Adrian was getting ready ship the drugs off to Russia.
"Babe be careful" I said I kissed him. I was nervous for him he said he's been doing this for 5 years but this is the first time I saw him with a suit and tie on with two brief cases in his hand. He looked so fine he just shaved this morning he was looking like a million bucks as he walked out his house I grabbed his ass he turns around and smiles the limo driver opens the door for him he gets in and the driver drove off.
"Soo" I heard Apollo's voice he walks over towards me. "I'm surprised he told you this early" Apollo leaned against the door. Apollo had to be gay he always denied it though but the way he stood , the way he talks and he's never talking about girls unless if he's talking shit about them.
"I have the perfect girl for you" I said while smiling , the perfect girl I was talking about Hazel. "She's really pretty she's my best friend Hazel"
"Thanks but no thanks" Apollo said while walking away from me. I knew he would say no. "I know what you're trying to do" I looked confused. "Don't give that look you want me to admit something that I'm not" I shook my head.
"You can't even say the word...that's how I know you are gay" he walks away. "There isn't nothing wrong with being gay I really like gays they're funny" I yelled, he ignored me and walked up the steps. I laughed and walked out the door I didn't want to stay in Adrian's house with Apollo he'd probably was thinking about inviting his friend over. Apollo was attractive all the girls would be up on him and to hear that he's single...that's impossible I could understand if he fuck a new girl every night but he doesn't even do that so of course I think he's gay.
I got into my car I had a text message from Adrian.
"Just Got On My Jet" I didn't replied I drove off and met with Jen at her job. Jen was still my girl no matter what we were going through.
"Thanks for agreeing to sit down with me" I said , Jen was tired I could tell and that small ass McDonald's hat around her big ass head wasn't helping. "You'll be fine , you won't have to move out your house"
"How do you know?" She asked. I wasn't about to tell her what Bobby was plan on doing until we talked him out of it. "Are you gonna get your rich boyfriend to help us" How the hell she find out Adrian was rich... It had to be Hazel , I thought I could trust her.
"Jen..." I said in a soft voice.
"You know he's wanted in Russia right that's how I figured out Hazel didn't tell me if that's what you was thinking" she pulls out her phone and shows me. I read it , did he not know he was wanted by the biggest drug dealer there. "He sells drugs and he's a cop" I handed her back her phone I got my phone out and called Adrian but he had turned it off it went straight to voicemail.
"He's on his way to Russia now Jennifer" I screamed. "He's not answering his phone either" I pondered around in McDonald's. I couldn't sit what could I do ? Book a flight to Russia and try to stop him for doing it. That's exactly what i planned on doing. I grabbed my purse ran out McDonald's got into my car and drove fast not caring about the stop signs or the red lights, I almost got into a car accident I texted Adrian about 10 times. He didn't even knew he owed that man as much drugs as he did.
***
I rushed into the airport
"When's the next flight to Russia" I yelled with my heart beating so damn fast. She lady wasn't going fast enough.
"One just left 30 minutes ago" I sat my back against the wall knowing that Adrian might not come back. And suddenly my phone ringed and was Adrian.
"BABY BABY BABY" I couldn't get my words out my mouth my throat was getting dry.
"What? Is everything okay?" He said.
"You need to leave Russia now they are coming for you Adrian" Adrian couldn't get his words out either.
"Wha-Wha-What are you talking about" he breathed heavly in the phone.
"You that Russia guy drugs he paid for and he never got the full thing they're out to get you , those two brief cases you had in your hand can not save you, you need to come home now" my phone turned off. I forgot my phone was only on 10%, tears began to come down my eyes.
"Mam is everything alright" some old lady walked over to me and gave me a couple of tissue. I shook my head no while blowing my nose.
"My boyfriend might get shot today" I said. She helped me up and sat me down in the chair.
"I know how you feel...I feared losing my husband everyday he served in the Iraq war, but guess what he came home safe and sound. He still looked as good as he did when he left probably even better" we laughed, this lady comfort me. She was so nice she didn't even know me from a can of paint. "You're very pretty , pretty girls don't cry" I hugged her.
"Thank you" I wiped the tears off my face. I got up and walked out the airport. I prayed that Adrian would come home safe. The lady was right pretty girls don't cry but in this situation who wouldn't cry. I didn't feel pretty I felt worried for my fucking man. But best believe they're not killing my man. I fixed my makeup put on a serious face and walked back into the airport.
"One ticket for next Russia flight" I said.