Head Chick In Charge

Am I really a sex addict I asked myself over and over again.

"Safari" Hazel called me several times. "Is there something on your mind"

I nod my head

We were in Hazel's house, my hands were sweaty my head was hurting I couldn't get the fact that Adrian said I might be a sex addict.

"Come on" Hazel grabs my hand and we walk out the door into her car.

"where are we going" I said angrily, I wasnt in the mood to do shit but lay down. Hazel didn't answer my question she continued to drive.

"Why are you sweating?" she gave me a napkin. I wiped my face , I had no idea where the hell we were going I was starting to worry.

Hazel park the car I look out the window.

"Umm skating?" I said confusingly,

why the hell are we here? She looks at me I could tell she's mad.

"Rolling Skating , to get your mind off whatever you're worrying about I'm pretty sure it's Adrian being in rehab , you'll see him in a month" I roll my eyes Hazel doesn't know what she's talking about. We get out the car and walk into the packed skating building. There's alot of guys here. I paid them no mind we paid to get in and went to get our skates.

"Size 5" I said the guy turned around and smiled I smiled back as he handed me the skates.

"small feet" he said while watching me walk away.  Hazel goes up and grabs her skates we sat down and put our skates on and got into the ring and skated.

Skating was one of Hazel and I favorite things to do when we were younger I was always a faster skater than Hazel I left her behind

"Damn" I heard some guy say to his crew as I skated infront of them. One guy in particular walked up to me when I took a break.

"What's your name?"

"I have a boyfriend" I said as I put my hair in a high pony tail and resumed skating.

"who's that guy?" Hazel asked I shrugged my shoulders I didn't know who the fuck he was he just came up to me. He wasn't ugly he was actually cute not Adrian cute but he was cute. We sat down , I saw him eyeing me down whispering to his boys. I walk over towards them.

"Is there a problem?" I said with my hands on my hips twirling my hair. They all shake their head. "So why are you constantly looking at me and whispering things"

"You can skate your ass off" one of them said.

"Okay and?"

"And sassy" the guy who walked over to me said, "you ever skate in competitions?"

Skating in competitions? I shake my head no as Hazel walk over.

"Who's these knuckle heads?" she rest her arm on my shoulder.

"Hey pretty guys"

Hazel roll her eyes

"So what do you say"

"I don't even know who the hell you are"

He laughs I didn't seem to think what I said was funny. "I'm Mike, rolling skater"

"Uhh is he trying to get with you Safari?" Hazel look at me , I look at her squinting my eyes.

"Thanks but no thanks" Hazel and I skated away. The thought of having sex with Mike came up erased it quick. "Hazel I think I might be a sex addict as well" We sat down at the nearest empty seat. Hazel looked at me with her hazel eyes.