Blood Is Not Always Thicker Than Water

We were back in Hawaii, Adrian , Apollp, Romeo, and I were at Adrian's mansion.
"Romeo I don't trust you point blank" Adrian said.
"That's fine"
"Your story sounds made up , they over heard you and wrote down my address"
"I said might've , they were at my moms I didn't say anything to them"
"Cut him some slack Adrian...you don't know if he actually did it" Apollo said.
"Right...we don't know if he did do it or he didn't" I said. I was still worried about Adrian's sex addiction we haven't talked about it since that night we argued than fucked afterwards.
"What do you want me to do" Romeo said.
"I want you to get out my house"
"Adrian Romeo is my guest"
"Okay...you both can get out my house" Adrian gets up and opens the door. I couldn't do anything but shake my head. Apollo and Romeo walked out the door without saying a word.
"Really Adrian" I said looking at him, he comes towards me grabs my hand I instantly snatch it away. "No Adrian" I was furious at him he looks me dead in my eyes with those gorgeous eyes...I knew I couldn't resist him I wanted to jump on top of him but I walked towards the door. "You need help Adrian" I said while walking out the door getting into my car and driving off.
I got home tired I didn't feel like talking to anyone, Adrian was acting crazy , Jen and Bobby are having problems , and Hazel would just try to down me. I got a knock on my door it was Romeo and Apollo, I had no idea what they wanted because they're not staying here with me I can't trust those two...for all I know Apollo could've set Adrian up.
"What?" I said
"Can we come in?"
Umm no I want to sleep.
"Sure" I sighed letting them in.
"You need to know I didn't do anything I swear" Romeo said, I started to believe Romeo a little bit.
"Honestly I'm just trying to stay out this situation I don't want to talk about it" I stretched on my couch. My head was hurting and these two were making it worse.
"We need a place to stay" Apollo said.
"Than go find one...because you two are not staying here , Romeo you have a home though" I knew that was coming, I don't care what they say they're not staying here. "In plus me and Adrian had sex everywhere in this apartment even the impossible" I laughed.
"So you're just going to let me stay on the streets" Apollo face frowned. That puppy dog face didn't work for me I didn't care for it.
"Uhh yeah...you're not my sibling, now help yourselves out because I'm tired" Apollo and Romeo walk out the door I put the blanket over me and fell asleep.
I woke up from a loud noise, it was someone's phone it wasn't mine because mine was on vibrate I got up to get it, Apollo or Romeo must've left their phone at my house, they didn't have a password on there so I decided to look through it. It was Apollo's, as I was reading his messages I come across something suspicious.
"He doesn't really do anything during the day time he just goes to see his ignorant girlfriend so if he's not home he's at her house 314 Rue St. Our address is 671 Highfid Ave." wait this is a Russian area code...I had to put his phone down I picked it up and read it over. This is confusing the shit out of me. I read it over and over. Apollo really? That doesn't sound right...maybe it's really Romeo he messaged them on Apollo's phone than left it here to frame him. I look through more of his text messages from the Russian's. It was clearly Apollo the my brother part gave it away. I couldn't tell Adrian just yet he would explode.
I can't believe it...Apollo is one snake, he stood up for Romeo knowing he was the one that told him...why would he sell out his own blood brother? I couldn't wrap my head around that. There was a knock on the door I got up looked through the peak hole it was Apollo and Romeo. I put his phone where it was at like I didn't even touch it I opened the door and let them in.
"I left my phone" Apollo said while walking in my house , he grabs his phone and walks back out.
"On second thought what the hell ...I have a guess room you two can share that room" I smiled on the outside but was in raged on the inside. They walk back to my door Apollo hugs me, I wanted to do what he done to Adrian...stab him in the back but literally.
"Romeo I need to talk to you...it's about New York" I lied. I needed to know if Romeo was apart of this whole thing with Apollo. I step outside. "Apollo can we get some privacy" I said. Apollo walked in my house , I had a feeling he was easedropping from my window. So we got in my car.
"What about New York?"
"It's not really about New York...I know who set Adrian up"
"Look if you still blaming me than I..."
"It's Apollo"
"What?"
"When he left his phone at my house I went through his messages he was messaging the Russians"
"Anthony? Grimm? Yettchi?"
"I don't remember the names Romeo, I saw the text messages" Romeo seemed more angrier than I was. "Don't say anything though"
"Why not?...I can't believe you set me up with a snake, your boyfriend punched me infront of thousands of people"
"And I'm sorry for that ...but we can't tell just yet that we know , you can't tell Apollo nothing Romeo"
"I can't be with Apollo point blank." I'm glad that Romeo didn't do it I really like him but Apollo I just can't adjust to it, why would he do it? Is it because of jealously. Romeo and I got out the car and walked inside my house , Apollo was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand.
"Finally I was beginning to think you two weren't going to come back" Apollo smiled. Under that gorgeous smile there was a wicked son of a bitch.
"Well I have to go run some errands" I walked out my house, I really didn't want to leave them in my house I hate leaving people in my house without me being there.
***
"WAIT!! his brother?" Hazel said confused. I shooked my head. I had to tell someone I couldn't tell Adrian or Jen. "This is crazy...I need a drink" Hazel walks over to her kitchen and pours herself a drink, I follow her.
"Pour me one too"
"I mean your own brother though...that's insane" we took our shots. "That family is insane I tell you...you got Adrian a drug dealing cop and he's a sex addict than you got his brother working with his enemies to take him out you sure know how to pick him"
"Please I bet Tevin is hiding something too" I laughed.
"Can't be worse than Adrian's shit" I agreed, my life was drama free before I met Adrian. "Speaking of Tevin he's coming here later on"
"Getting you some?"
"Of course" Hazel took another shot.
***
Tevin came out Hazel's and I didn't want to be disturbing them so I decided to leave. Adrian was already at work , I decided to bring him dinner.
"Hey" I kissed him.
"Hey" he coughs.
"Everything alright?"
"Everything is good baby thanks for the food"
"Look I love you Adrian I know you're under so much stress and I've been here by your side 100% I could've been walked away when I found out the first thing told me" I couldn't say anything about his drug dealing there were others inside. It was killing me I had to tell him about Apollo.
"Baby come outside with me I have to tell you something" we walk out the police station, I took a deep breath.
"What is it?" he said curiously
"I found out how the Russian's found everything out"
"I already know it was Romeo"
"It wasn't Romeo...it was Apollo"
"What are you talking about?" Adrian looked at me in fear.
"Apollo and Romeo stopped by my house earlier he left his phone I went through it there were messages from and to the Russians giving them my address and yours"
"I don't believe it" Adrian paced around. "What the fuck" he screamed. I didn't even try to calm him down I just let him get out all his anger.
"Where's he at?"
"He's at my house now...what are you going to do Adrian?"
"I'm going to kill him before he gets his chance to kill me" Adrian hops in his police car. I get in the passenger seat.
"No don't kill him Adrian"
"Why not Safari? He's trying to kill me...this is my fucking brother why would he do this what have I done to him but take care of him and this how he want to repay me" there was no calming him down.
We arrive infront of my house Adrian as furious as he could be bust my door open, what the fuck I gave you a key for a reason.
"So that's how you do me now Apollo" he grips Apollo up and throws him against the wall. Romeo just say there watching him.
"What are you talking about"
"You're trying to kill me huh? As much shit I've done for you and this what you do" Apollo was speechless, Adrian hits him repeatedly.
"You don't deserve the company...the hell dad leave you with the fucking shit" Adrian continue to hit him until I grab him off Apollo.
"You're my fucking blood brother Apollo" angry tears start coming down his face.
"Please you don't treat me like a brother ...and once I tell the police how you're running a big ass drug dealing company you're going to be locked up for a long time"
"Wow Apollo" Romeo shook his head.
"They're not finding out a damn thing" Adrian pulled out his gun and shot Apollo in the head blood splattered everywhere , on my clothes , his clothes , Romeo clothes. The 3 of us couldn't even say a damn thing. Adrian locks my door.
"You just shot your fucking brother Adrian" I screamed my heart stopped hearing that gun shot bought back memories of my father getting shot right down stairs when I was in my room as a little girl.