III.

You were sitting in the living room, with Niki. You both played some video games and you didn't even notice how time flew by and Jay was yelling to come to eat.

"YAHHH! SUNOO, YOU GONNA COME TO EAT OR NOT?!" Jay yelled loud enough to make your ears hurt.

"I'm coming..." Sunoo said while walking down the stairs. He was a bit sleepy so you understood that he had his beauty sleep. "What are we eating?" Sunoo asked after sitting next to Jake and Sunghoon.

"Jjigae," Sunghoon said and got ready to eat. "Okay, everyone is at the table now so we can start eating," Jungwon said and everyone started to eat.

Even tho everybody was busy eating, you felt someone's eyes on you. You looked up and saw all the boys eating their food. Jake was sitting to your right, while Heeseung was to your left, next to Heeseung, Jungwon, next to Won, and Jay. To Jake's right, there were sitting Sunoo and Sunghoon, which made Niki sit in front of you. (I hope that you understood the sitting plan, btw, you all were eating at a round table). And you were right, Rikis eyes were on you, he didn't even blink when you look up at him. Not knowing what to do, you smiled and went back to eating.

~After Dinner~

"Okay people, who want to watch some movies?" Jake asked while you all went to the living room. "Me!" everyone yelled and then laughed. "Okay, so what should we watch then? If I'm being honest, I  kinda want to watch something scary," Jay said and sat on the couch. "I'm down" Jake and Hee agreed and sat next to Jungwon and Sunoo. (Once again, sitting plan: (from left to right) Sunghoon, Jay, Niki, Y/n, Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunoo, Jake. Idk if that would make sense, but the couch is "L" form...Yeah, hope you understood). 

"So, should we watch "Lights out"?" Sunghoon asked and everyone agreed. (P.S. I haven't watched the movie, so I don't know what's happening in it, I just know that that's a horror movie... At least, that's what my google told me hehe). Jake found the movie, everyone got ready to watch the movie, Sunoo and Heeseung made popcorn, while you and Jungwon went to get some drinks.

"So you like Riki?" Won asked with a calm voice.

"Wha— How did you—"

"Hyung Heeseung told me... You would look good together, you know," Jungwon said while taking some of the drinks in his hands "I mean it and I have a feeling that he likes you too..."

"You really think so?" You asked with hope in your eyes.

"I mean, we all see how he looks at you, how he tries to be close with you, how he protects you... He even didn't show up to the practice when you were sick, remember?" With those words, you and Jungwon walked back to the living room where everybody was sitting. "Okay, let's start," Jake said and started the movie after you and Won sat in your seats.

You weren't really a big fan of horror movies, in fact, you hated horror movies, but oh well there's no turning back now. You were already in the middle of the movie and there were a lot of jumpscares. You didn't even feel how you end up holding into Nikis' arm tightly. Another one jumpscare came up and this time it scared everyone. You hid your face into Nikis' arm. After 10 seconds of hiding in his arm, you heard Niki whispering something to you.

"Y/n, don't be scared..." he said and brushed his fingers into and through your hair (make sense?). You got butterflies from his touch and looked at him. He was smiling at you, and you could feel your cheeks heating up, 'Omg, thank goodness the lights are off' you thought to yourself.

"Here you can hide in my chest if you want, I don't mind," Niki said and kinda pulled you onto his lap (well, you already were kinda on his lap- ahhh! Just play along!). It wasn't long until the other jumpscare came up, but this time, when everyone screamed, Niki hugged you tight and you his your face in his chest. He ran his hand up and down your back to calm you down.

For the next good 20 minutes, nothing happened and you felt tired so you just put your head on Rikis' shoulders and fell asleep.

The next morning, you found yourself sleeping in your bed, but you didn't remember how you got there...

~~~

Words: 751 words

Date: December 15th, 2022 (Well, technically, it's 11.30 pm so it'll soon be December 16th, but-)