XVI.

"Ahh, Niki... I don't know if I can tell you by myself. I would tell you to ask Y/n, but she's very sensitive about this topic so maybe I can tell... Come and sit here," Jungwon gestured for me to come and sit next to him on the bed.

》After explaining《

"-and today she heard the same voice at the restaurant, the man's voice that tried to rape her several times and that killed her father," Jungwon said as I sat there shocked. No wonder why she was so sensitive and always looked scared back in I-land.

"Now I feel bad for-" "Don't," Jungwon said, cutting me off. "Y/n doesn't like talking or even remembering this whole thing so don't feel bad nor tell anything to her about this, okay?" Jungwon said. I thought about it and then nodded.

As I finally walked out of Jungwon's room I thought that I'll go to Y/n and check if everything was okay.

>Y/n's POV<

I had just finished showing and now I was in the bathroom getting my hair ready for the hair dryer. I had my favorite pajama on,  my eyes still were a bit red from crying for so long and my head hurts.

As I was about to start drying my hair, I heard a knock on the door. "It's me, Niki. Can I come in?" I heard Niki's voice "Yes," I shortly reply and the door opens.

Niki came in and stood behind me. I looked at him through the mirror and he looked at me. "Can I dry your hair?" he asked and I nodded my head. Niki smiled softly and then started to dry my hair gently.

After he was done I took the hair dryer from him and put it in its place, then turned around to face Niki. The moment I did it Niki took me into a hug. He stroked my hair and kissed the left side of my head. "Jungwon told me not to tell you but," he stopped and pulled away from the hug to look at me, "He told me what happened... that day and... today..." he said and my eyes widened. I panicked a bit but not for long as Niki calmed me down.

"It's okay, I won't let anyone or anything hurt you, they'll be dead even if they look at you," Niki said and hugged me again. I hugged him back and didn't want to let go of him.

We stayed in the hug for a long time and then Niki picked me up bridal style and took me to my bed.

After he placed me on my bed, he laid down next to me. "Can we cuddle till I fall asleep?" I asked and Niki smiled while nodding. He hugged me and pulled me closer to himself as I hid my face in his chest and hugged his torso. After a few minutes, I was almost asleep when I heard Niki saying "I will protect you at all costs, even if that means giving my career away for you. I won't let go of you or let anyone take you away from me, never... I promise," he finished and then kissed my forehead.