XXXII.

W.c.: 1,1 k 

Niki and Jay were dead glaring at Felix like he just hit someone that they love. Niki's hands were tightly grabbing Y/n shoulder. His grip was so strong that it started to hurt Y/n a bit and she started to move away from Niki slowly.

Niki's eyes fell on Y/n at that moment. From cold and angry eyes they turned into sad and worried ones. Y/n looked at the ground and then Jay looked at her.

"Y/n, what happened?" Jay asked and then Niki looked at Jay for a second and back at you with soft eyes. "Did he do anything to you?" Niki asked. Y/n understood what he meant by saying "he". He meant Felix, but the truth was that Felix saved Y/n.

"No, he didn't, he help—" Y/n didn't get a chance to end what she was saying then Niki let go of her and almost jumped on Felix. He clenched his hands into fists and was ready to beat Felix up but Jay stopped him. 

"What did you do to her?! Our life was so peaceful until you got back to Korea! I'm asking you, what did you do to Y/n?! I'm going to kill you if you touched her! Get away from her, you—" Niki was yelling and kicking his legs, trying to get out of Jay's grip.

"Niki stop! Felix didn't do anything! He saved me!" Y/n yelled and tears were visible in her eyes. Felix saw her reaction to everything and went to hug her. 

When Niki saw that Felix is hugging you, his face was full of disbelief. He was mad at Felix for... well, he didn't even know for what, he was mad at himself that he wasn't there for you the whole day when you probably needed him and now he made you cry. He couldn't believe in himself. 

As Jay slowly let go of Niki, Felix also let go of Y/n and stepped away from her a bit. "Y/n, what do you mean by that?" Jay asked. "After you told me to go find Heeseung I searched for him everywhere but I couldn't find him. I thought that maybe he was in the car already so I went to where our car was parked when we came to the company. The car wasn't there anymore so I walked further and saw a car that was similar to ours. I couldn't remember the numbers of our car so I walked closer to the car. When I was really close to the car a man got out of the car and ran to me. He grabbed me and then I don't remember what happened. The only thing I remember is that the man put his hand on my mouth and the strange strong scent that was on the napkin. After that scent, everything went black... The next thing I saw was Felix beating the man but the man was not alone. A few other men came from behind Felix and hit him. I wasn't fully continuous at that time but I think that Felix didn't fall and hit the men back. I don't know how they left but they did and Felix took me out of there. I then went to the drugstore and bought a few bandages to treat Felix's cuts. After everything we walked here and I called you. I swear to God that I tried to contact you earlier but they turned my phone off and took it with them. Felix got it back while he was fighting with them." Y/n said and now she was sobbing and tears running down her cheeks like a water fountain. 

Niki's heart broke into billion pieces and he ran to Y/n. He hugged her and kissed her forehead as Y/n cried into Niki's chest. "Okay, let's get home first and rest. We all are tired, we will call the police in the morning so that they would know about what happened." Jay said and looked at the time on his phone. Niki picked Y/n up and carried her to the car. He sat with Y/n at the back of the car but then came back to where Felix was.

"Felix... Firstly, I'm sorry for what I did earlier. I really love Y/n and I couldn't stand the fact that she got hurt or something." Niki said and Felix smiled. "It's okay, I understand. I have two sisters you know, I wouldn't do anything to Y/n, she's like my third sister..." Felix said.

"Niki, let's go. And Felix, go with us home. We will take care of your injuries and you will rest at our house. Y/n will also be happy that you're coming with us." Jay said and Felix just nodded. 

As all four of them were driving home, Y/n was coughing a lot and Niki got a bit worried. She snuggled up to Niki closer and closer every minute like she was cold or something. Niki took off his jacket that he was wearing and put it on her before hugging her gently. With every second it was harder and harder for Y/n to stay awake. She put her head on Niki's chest and slowly started to fall asleep. 

When they reached the house, Heseung and Jake ran outside and when they saw Felix they got confused. "What the hell? Why is Felix here?" Heeseung asked and looked at Jay. Heeseung, Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon actually knew Felix so he wasn't someone that was a total stranger to them. "We will explain but first let's get inside." Jay said and then Niki got out of the car with Y/n in his arms. 

They all walked inside. Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Jungwon were all asleep in the living room. Heeseung was like a mom to all of them and got blankets and pillows for every single one of them.

Niki walked straight to Y/n's room. He gently put her on her bed and then lay next to her. Y/n was half awake now and turned to Niki who was looking at her. "I need to change, can you give me  minutes?" Y/n said with her eyes closed. Niki didn't say anything. He just turned around and closed his eyes. Y/n got up slowly and walked to the bathroom. 

5 minutes later she came back and Niki was also in his pajamas already. "How did you—" "Come here." Niki said, cutting Y/n off. Y/n slowly lay on the bed next to Niki and snuggled as close as she could to Niki. 

"Good night love" was the last three words Y/n said before falling asleep. Niki didn't say anything to let her sleep. He only kissed Y/n's forehead and then her lips. 

"I love you..."

__________________________________________________

I'm not kidding, it's 11.30 pm. I was writing this chapter for the past 2 hours. I listened to like 200 Stray Kids songs... Sent help, please >: