XXXIX.

W. c.: 1,1k

"Can I sit next to Y/n on the plane and have a hotel room together with her?" Niki asked, Jake smirked and turned back to the computer while Jungwon smirked too.

"I mean, can he?" Jungwon said while turning his head to Jake and Jake looked at Won, now they both saw each other's smirks. Jake looked back at the computer for a second and then back at Jungwon. "If Y/n doesn't-" "No. Don't tell her, this is only between us 3... pleaseeeee, Jake, I will study physics with you until I end school, and Jungwon, I will massage your shoulders for 3 months, just please don't tell her." Niki begged, cutting Jake off.

Both, Jungwon and Jake looked at each other and started laughing. "Okay okay, you can be with her." Jake said and turned to the computer while still laughing a bit.

"Yeah, but with one condition..." Jungwon said and Niki's eyes went from excited to nervous. "You won't massage my shoulder, Y/n will" Jungwon said and smiled innocently.

"Why her and not me?" Niki asked. "Because Y/n is really good at massaging and I don't trust you with my shoulder. It's my charming point you know." Jungwon said and did that pick me move with his hair (you know what I'm talking about?)

"Okay okay, I got it mister perfection Jungwon. You need to spend less time with Sunghoon..." Niki said, more silently when he said the last sentence. "I heard that." Jungwon said while looking at a paper in front of him. Niki then quickly turned around and left for his room.

After everyone was halfway done packing someone knocked on Heeseung's door and when he opened it, it was Niki. "Hey, want something?" Heeseung asked and closed the door after Niki walked into the room.

"Actually, yeah, I do. But I need Jake hyung too if you don't mind." Niki said and Heeseung of course agreed.

Some minutes later Jake came too and all three of them sat on the floor while Heeseung still packed his stuff.

"Niki, what did you want?" Jake asked and looked at Niki. "I need your help." Niki said right after Jake finished. "Okay, go on." Jake said again. "Yeah, we will help you as much as we can." Heeseung added and Niki smiled. "Okay, so..."

While the three of the boys were talking, Sunoo also received a guest in his room. It was you. You wanted to talk with Sunoo about your and Niki's relationship. You did really love your current relationship but something was missing and you didn't know what. So you thought that Sunoo, being the amazing bestie he is, would help you out with figuring out what is missing.

After you stepped into Sunoo's room you saw how clean and esthetic his suitcases were you knew that you indeed came to the right person. So not wasting any more time you turned around and asked Sunoo "Can you please help me to find out what is missing in my and Niki's relationship?"

"Woah, woah, chill. First, tell me why in the whole damn universe you are asking ME and NOT Jake HYUNG?!" Sunoo kinda yelled but not really. "I wanted to, but then I thought "Sunoo is my best friend, he could help me out more quickly because he knows how much I love him"" you said and tried to act annoyed by frowning but it didn't work as he started to smile right away.

"Awww, stop it, you I love you too." Sunoo said and hugged you. You giggled a bit but then finally Sunoo let go and you both started talking.

4 hours past and everyone was finally done packing their things. You walked out of your room and then straight to the living room where everyone had to meet.

When you walked into the room, there were only 2 places where you could sit on the couch. One of them was between Niki and Sunghoon and the other was between Jungwon and Sunoo.

You wanted to sit next to Sunoo as you needed to talk to him but then Jake walked into the room. He saw you turning to walk to the free place next to Sunoo and he literally ran to that place, pretending that he didn't see you going there.

After he made eye contact with you he said "ohhh, I thought you will sit over there." Jake pointed at the free place between Sunghoon and Niki. You just smiled at Jake and sat next to Niki and Sunghoon.

"When will we start the movieee?" Heeseung asked with an annoyed voice. "Okay, we will soon, be patient." Jungwon said and Heeseung sighed loudly.

Sunghoon stood up and went to get some popcorn and Jay went to get drinks. You all wanted to have a movie night together before going to Australia.

A few minutes later Jay and Sunghoon came back and the lights were turned off now. Niki also came back from upstairs. He forgot his phone in his room so he ran to his room while Jay and Sunghoon were not in the living room yet. "Okay, let's start." Sunoo said and we all nodded.

Niki sat down and took your hand in his, than hugged you and pulled you on his lap. You felt how red you were now but tried to act cool. The lights were off after all, last time he didn't notice you blushing right? (Actually, he did).

A few minutes after the movie started Niki tightened his grip around your waist, pulling you even closer to himself and then he snuggled his face in your neck. Again, after a few more minutes you felt his lips on your ear and then he whispered "Baby, can I play with your hair?"

Your whole face looked like a tomato and you thought that Niki didn't notice it but he did. He chuckled and then whispered again "You look so cute when you're blushing... If you want, you can sleep on my chest princess, I will carry you to the bed when the movie will be over." And with that Niki pulled away from you a bit and started to play with your hair.

If only he would know how he drives you crazy.

But the truth is...

He does.

________________________
I wrote this like two or three days ago and I'm in the bus now, almost in Czechia/Czech Republic (idk which one to use).

Story time:

I woke up at 2.30 am, my dad drove me to school. I got scared for myself cuz I woke up a few minutes before my alarm and that scared me cuz I slept 2 in a half hours. Now I have been awake for 11-12 hours with in total 5-6 hours of sleep.

Now when I wrote it down it doesn't sound so bad...