XXX.

W.c.: 0,6 k

It was night time already and you still haven't answered any of the boys calls or text, neither did you come home yet. Everyone were going crazy. Calling everyone for the millionth time just to find you.

Jungwon and Jake were sitting in the kitchen while Heeseung and Sunghoon made some ramen for everyone. It was almost 11 pm. Jay came into the kitchen with Niki and Sunoo behind him. Niki's eyes were red and puffy from crying and everyone looked worried for Niki.

As Heeseung placed Niki's ramen in front of him, Niki didn't move a muscle, he was hungry but he couldn't stop thinking about Y/n and if she's okay. Maybe she's hungry too so how could he eat knowing that she's hungry. Niki got up from his seat and went to his room. Everyone exchanged worried looks and Jungwon, Heeseung and Jake went after Niki to his room.

As Jake was next to Niki's rooms door, he knocked but no one answered. "Niki, it's me, Jake..." Jake said but still no answer.

Jungwon then came to the door and slowly opened it. Niki was sitting on his bed with the same plushie toy that Jake gave him just 20 minutes ago. He was hugging it tightly and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

The three of them walked into the room and Jake went to hug Niki. Niki hugged Jake back and at that moment he started crying and then choking on his own tears. He was just a kid and he didn't want to lose his first love like this. He was scared.

"Shhh... Niki, it's okay. We all are here for you. We will find her..." Jake said as he patted Niki's back as Niki cried.

10 minutes later Niki calmed down a bit and then the four of them sat on the bed. Niki was next to Jake still as he still cried a bit.

"Niki, we know that it's hard for you but you need to be strong. Crying won't help finding Y/n, it won't halo at all. I don't want you to think that it's bad to cry because it's not." Heeseung said and Jake added "Yeah, Sunoo called the police and they are searching for her too. Jungwon got a text—" Jake was cut off by Niki talking.

"Jungwon? You...? You got a text from her...? You g-got a text and d-didn't tell m-me?!?!" Niki started to yell at Jungwon as all of the boys got off of the bed and now were stranding next to it. "Niki, no, it's not like that. I didn't—" Jungwon didn't get a chance to talk when Niki started to yell again. "You saw how I suffer! Right?! But still you didn't tell me anything! You always say that you care for me! But you don't! You never did! From the day me and Y/n started dating it seems like you only want her for yourself! You—" , "Niki! Let him finish!" Heeseung yelled and smashed his hand on the table that was near him.

Niki got quite and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Get out... Leave me alone please, I want to be alone for some time..." Niki said and Jungwon tried to say something but Jake stopped him by shaking his head "no". They all left leaving Niki alone in his room.

Niki started to cry again but not for long as his phone started to ring. It was Y/n...

—————————————————————
When I tell you I almost died today after watching the "Bite Me" MV... AND WHY IS FATE AN INTRO!?!? IT'S LIKE FORESHADOW AGAIN😭😭😭

GO STREAM "BITE ME" OR I'LL DO SOMETHING BAD TO THIS BOOK (idk what but you'll know if you don't stream the whole album🤺)