XXIII.

laya230  + I forgot to write this when I first published it.

"What are you doing~" you asked as you placed your chin on Niki's shoulder. "I just posted a picture on Weverse and am now answering the ENGENE's. What about you?" he asked while still focused on his phone. "Talking with you... Do you have plans for this night?" You asked and sat beside him on the couch. "No, I don't think so. Why?" Niki said.

You got excited but tried to hide it as you asked. "Well, I was thinking -" "Oh, wait... Me and Heeseung hyung had to go play basketball this night. We didn't play it for long." Niki said, cutting you off. "Why were you asking again? You wanted to go somewhere?" he asked, finally putting his phone down and looking at you.

You were now embarrassed after he cut you off by saying that. "No, nothing... I was just asking you because I have plans with my bestie and I thought that if you didn't have anything to do, you wanted to go with us. But if you have something to do, that's okay. " You lied and smiled at him.

You thought that you and Niki would go to the cinema and watch a movie because you already bought the tickets, but now you'll have to find someone else to go with.

"You sure that everything's okay?" he asked with worried eyes. You smiled at him softly and nodded. "Okay, then I'll go get ready." Niki said, standing up and kissing your forehead before leaving.

Time passed, and Niki left with Heeseung. You didn't feel like going anywhere anymore, so you just stayed in the house and watched movies the whole evening.

Around 11 pm, you got hungry. As you walked to the kitchen, you remembered that you're on a diet, so you just grabbed a glass of water and went back to watching the movie. Pretty soon, you fell asleep in the living room.

In the morning, you again found yourself in your bed. When you turned around, on the nightstand next to your bed was a letter.

"Don't worrie princess, it was me who took you to your bedroom. I found you sleeping in the living room after I came back. When you wake up, go to the kitchen. If I'm not there, go to my room and wake me up.

- Your boy <3"

And you did what he said. You went straight to Niki's room because you knew  it was wayyyyy tooooo early for Niki to wake up. As you opened the door, you saw Niki sleeping while hugging a pillow.

You didn't want to wake him up, but as you closed the door behind you, Niki woke up.

"Oh, what time is it?" He asked and looked at his phone to check the time. "Way too early for you to wake up," you said and sat on the edge of his bed. "What do you want to eat, I'll cook it for you." You added and stroked his hair. "Heeseung lost rock, paper, sicors yesterday, so he's making raman for all of us today." Niki said and smiled with his eyes closed.

You didn't like the idea of raman, not like you didn't like it, never. The only reason why was because of your diet.

"Okay, so let's eat." Jay said, and everybody, except you, started eating.

Niki noticed that and looked at you with a confused face at first, but then he realized and got mad a bit. "Y/n, can we have a word?" he asked, and you nodded as you both stood up and left.

"Why?" You asked as Niki took your hands in his and looked you in the eyes. "Don't be on diets, please. I don't like it when you starve yourself, and Sunoo told me that you didn't eat anything yesterday too, so please go and eat, okay?" Niki said as you looked down.

"I need to be on the diet because the manager told me to. I promise that I won't starve myself, I'll just think more before eating something." You said.

Niki shaked his head and smiled at you. "Okay, but I swear to God, if you won't eat, I'll give you a punishment." Niki said and kissed your forehead.

_____________

This will be kind of the end of this book, but I'll update a few new chapters, I think. Now I'm honestly out of ideas for this.
I'm writing another 2 books (2 EN- and the other is SKZ), but I won't publish any of them just yet because I need to work on them more.