XLV.

W.c.: 1,1k.

‼️‼️‼️
[Mentioning of psychopath (idk how to explain)]
‼️‼️‼️

JAKE's POV

"Boy, you're in trouble." Sunoo said and laid back on the couch while laughing slightly.

"Niki where the fuck are you?!" I couldn't control my anger anymore. I tried to never yelled at Niki because I know that he's trying his best to be the best at everything he does. But sometimes his "being perfecto" goes to far and gets on my nerves. Today was one of those "sometimes".

"I'm right next to the hotel. Why?" Niki said on the other line and Jungwon let out a sigh. He was relieved that Niki wasn't in trouble or danger.

"Come back to our room right now!" I yelled to the phone and then hung up.

"What's going on?" I looked behind me and saw Y/n all sleepy standing next to the wall. I woke her up.

"Y/n, sorry for waking you up... Ni-" Jay cut me off.

"They're leaving now. Go back to sleep, we will talk about this in the morning or while eating lunch." Jay said and looked at me with a warning look. He didn't want to tell Y/n about Niki just yet. I slightly nodded.

"Yeah, we will talk about this later. Go to sleep, you look tired..." I said and smiled warmly at her. She smiled back and walked towards her bed.

We all picked our things and went back to our rooms. I came back to mines and Niki's. He still wasn't there. Damn that kid. He's getting on my nerves for real right now.

I checked my phone. Nothing. It was 10 minutes already since I called him. And still, he's not here, in the room. I sat down on my bed and waited.

2 minutes passed. nothing. 5 minutes passed. Nothing. 7 minutes passed. Still nothing. Damn this. I'm going to find that kid and when I do... Only God will help him.

I got up from my bed and when straight to the door. I put on my shoes and looked at the door again. Maybe I should wait? Nah? If he's not here now, he will not come back if I don't drag him here myself.

I opened the door and in front of me there was Niki standing. Is he serious right now?!

"Where the heck were you?!" I yelled after I pulled him into the room. I locked the door and turned around to look at Niki. My eyes full of anger and worry.

"Outside. I needed fresh air." Niki was calm and confident as why I reacted like this. "Why are your reacting like this? I always go outside in the middle of the night. Especially when it's so hot in the room."

I didn't know what to say to him. I can't tell him our plan on how we will be checking on him 24/7 for the rest of the trip. But I can't not answer his question... I don't know what to tell him so I stayed silent.

"And why are everyone so sensitive all of the sudden? Is it Australian air or something. All of you had been looking at me like I'm some kind of psycho. Why?" Niki was looking straight into my eyes and I couldn't take it anymore.

"We... we agreed on... that... we... ahhh..." I looked away while talking. "We agreed that we will be checking on you for the rest of the trip... it's because you've been acting strangely recently..." I finally said it. I don't know what he will say now. I don't want to know.

Niki stayed silent. After ten seconds I heard a low chuckle from him. Annoyed kind of chuckle. I looked at him and he was looking at me with red eyes. He cried? When? Why?

"So you all just... didn't think it would be a good idea to just... talk to me... you just like that... though "oh yeah it's amazing idea to literally make him feel like a psychopath who can't take care of himself"?! I can't believe you all..." Niki said. I could see that he was really hurt. And deeply. I didn't like it.

"Niki, we don't think that you're a psychopath. Don't ever think that way. We all love you and we would never think that way about you. Please believe me." I said as seeing him like this started to hurt me more.

Niki's gaze slowly went to the floor. He still couldn't believe what I said. He looked back up at me again.

"And... Y/n..? She too... thinks I'm a psycho?!?! What did you get in their heads!? What did I do to you all that you started to think this way?!" Niki yelled.

"Niki, no. She doesn't know anything-"

"Why?!" Niki cut me off and tears were visible in his eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. I went closer to him and hugged him tightly like I used to when our friendship was healthy. I broke down in tears as soon as I heard Niki crying.

"Niki, I'm sorry... I'm really sorry. We-we didn't mean t-to m-make you feel like t-this. I promise we'll t-talk about... everything... tomorrow... with everyone. I promise Niki. Please forgive me..."

Niki didn't say anything and just hugged me back tightly. He cried more and so did I.

After long eight minutes we let go of each other. I looked at Niki. He was still crying. I patted his hair. "It's okay. Don't cry."

Niki nodded and ten minutes later we got into our beds. We were still super tired from the flight.

"Jake hyung..." Niki said after laying in bed for a few minutes. I looked at his direction. "I- first of all... I forgive you... all of you. I know that I've been acting like... like not me... lately. But I have a reason. I promise. Second, I'm sorry..."

"Why?"

"Because I made you all so worried. I know that all of you were in the same room when you called me... Thank you for calling me by the way..." Niki said in a sleepy voice. He was tired. And so was I.

"Goodnight Niki. Please don't go anywhere this time... or ever. I get a heart attack when I don't see you in your bed." I said and closed my eyes while smiling.

"Okay, I won't, don't worry. Good night Jake hyung..." Niki laughed with me and then we both feel asleep.

__________________________
It's 11.30 pm again when I'm right this. I don't know where this story is going but the more I write the more ideas I get and I think this book will have a part two. 😭

Hope you have good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night💙 (blue heart is my new fav emoji I guess💙)

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙