XXXI.

W. c.: 0.7k

Niki's POV

As soon as I saw that it was Y/n calling me I ran to my phone, tripping some things on the floor and almost falling over them. I grabbed my phone and answered the call.

"Y/N! Is that you?! Where are you!? What happened—" I didn't get a chance to end what I was saying when Y/n said "Niki, please tell Jay to come and pick me up. And tell him that I'm at the restaurant where I saw that guy." Y/n said and hung up the call.

I ran down the stair as fast as I could and straight to the kitchen where everyone was. "Y/n just called me and told me to tell Jay to go and pick her up." I said and everyone looked at me in shock. "Where is she?" Sunghoon asked "She said that she was at the restaurant where she first saw that guy. She didn't tell me the address." I said and Jay's expression changed. He knew right away where she was. 

"I know where she is." Jay said and stood up, walking to the door and putting on his shoes and coat. He also grabbed Y/n coat because it was chilly outside and she probably didn't have one with herself. "Jay, wait! I'm coming with you!" I yelled but Jake grabbed my shoulders and when I looked at him he shook his head. "No way, you aren't going anywhere." Jake said as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Jake hyung, what the heck?! Let go of me! I am going! You won't stop me!" I yelled.

Jay's POV

I heard what Niki said and went back into the kitchen. "Niki, calm down." I said and walked closer to him. "Then tell him to let me go! I am going with you!" He yelled as Jake and I exchanged looks. "Niki—" Sunoo was about to say something but Niki started to yell again "Everyone stop!" and after that, there was complete silence in the whole house. Jake let go of Niki and backed away a bit. 

"I know that you all want to protect me and everything but I want to protect Y/n too... I don't know if you know the feeling of failing to protect someone you love... I didn't want to feel this feeling anymore so I have to go, I need to protect Y/n." Niki said and we all still didn't say anything. 

"Okay, Niki let's go." I said around one minute into the dead silence. Niki smiled at me weakly and walked to put his shoes and coat on. "I can't believe you're actually taking him with you." Jungwon said and walked closer to me. "You heard what he said. Jungwon, as much as we want him to be, he's not a child anymore. He's growing and he starts to feel the responsibility of protecting and taking care of someone he loves. I will take care of him too. Don't worry." I said and then left with Niki.

In the car, Niki was dead silent. He was looking out the car window and watching the city lights. 10 minutes later we were almost at the restaurant. The building was seen through the front car window but it was completely dark. Not a single light was turned on. 

As I drove into the parking lot, Niki and I saw two human figures. One was female, looks like it was Y/n, but the next one was a male. Who is he? As I drove closer, the lights of the car fell on the two people that were in front of us now. As I already said, one of them was Y/n but the other one... I knew the person just couldn't remember why and from where?

The moment I stopped the car Niki opened the door and ran to Y/n, hugging her tightly. I ran after him and hugged Y/n too. "Where the heck were you?! We called everyone! Even the police!" Niki yelled and then looked at the male person that was standing there next to Y/n, not saying a word. "And who are you— Wait... Are you...?" "Felix?" Both I and Niki said at the same time.

________________________________________________

It's almost midnight and I'm still writing it... Good thing that I don't need to go to school tomorrow...