XXXVI.

W.c.: 0.9k

"Don't... leave me... p-please" he said and broke down into tears.

You didn't know what to do but your instincts told you to pull him into a tight hug. Your ribs were still hurting but you tried your best to fight the pain and calm Niki down.

"Love, calm down, please. Jake didn't mean to yell like that, he's feeling h-" You didn't get a chance to end what you were saying as Niki pulled out of the hug and you could see tears rolling down his cheeks one by one. 

"Niki, don't cry, please..." you said and put your hands on his cheeks, whipping off the rolling tears. Tears formed in your eyes too. You couldn't see the boy that you love cry like this. 

Niki smiled at you and hugged you again, tightly. It didn't hurt at first but after a minute, your ribs started to burn again. You tried to not make a sound or move a lot so Niki wouldn't notice it, but he did. "I'm hurting you again... Aren't I?" He asked pulling out of the hug again. "No, you aren't. Really, I just-" "Stop lying, you can tell me the truth." Niki said, cutting you off.

After that neither of you said anything. You hugged him tightly as he tried to pull you away because he knew that the hug was hurting you. After a few failed tries he gave up and picked you up, walking to his bed and putting you down carefully. Tears were still in his eyes but just having you near him made him feel better. 

The two of you lay in bed, your head on Niki's chest as he played with a strand of your hair. One of Niki's arms was on your waist, moving up and down slowly and gently. It calmed you down and he knew it. It wasn't that late yet so you thought about taking Niki downstairs so he could talk with Jake and Jungwon, without fighting. 

"Niki?" You asked and felt how Niki's head turned from the ceiling to you. "What is it?" He asked, from his voice you could still tell that he was crying not long ago. "It's about Jungwon oppa and Jake oppa, just don't interrupt me, please. First, after you left Jungwon oppa texted me and told me that he still didn't agree with the police and that the condition that he was talking about was that still at least one of you guys would come with me or I'm not going anywhere at all. Secondly, Jake oppa feels horrible after yelling at you and I just know that he's on the edge of crying right now. I was just thinking maybe you could go downstairs and talk with them, without yelling and fighting?" You said. 

After what you said Niki didn't say anything. A few minutes later he sat up and so did you. He then got out of bed and walked straight out of the room, leaving you on the bed still. You were really tired so you thought about staying in bed and taking a nap. Not even a minute later Sunoo came into the room with your favorite ice cream and your favorite drink. "Niki told me that you were still in here so I thought about watching something together while he's talking with Jake hyung and Jungwon." Sunoo said and you smiled, he took the smile as a "yes" and walked to the bed and sat on it.

"Remember that movie I told you about?" Sunoo asked after you opened Netflix. "Yeah, what about it?" "Let's watch it, it's finally out!" Sunoo said with an excited voice. You giggled a little bit and nodded.

As you were watching the movie, you laid your head on Sunoo's shoulder and he hugged you with one of his arms. "Won't Niki get jealous?" Sunoo asked. "He probably will but he needs to deal with the fact that me and Ddeonu will always be clingy with each other." You said and you both laughed. 

At the end of the movie, you were silently sleeping on Sunoo's chest. He was hugging you so you wouldn't get cold. Niki suddenly walked into the room. When Sunoo saw that Niki was in the room, he smiled at him. Actually, Sunoo was expecting Niki to get angry or something but to his surprise Niki smiled back and then said "You two are so cute," and then Sunoo was about to say something but Niki said again "Sometimes I think that there's too much cuteness in one room, don't you think so?". Sunoo's smile dropped and now he had a pissed face on. 

Niki laughed silently and then shook his head. "I'm kidding. Don't leave Y/n, sleep here tonight, with her. I will go sleep in your room, okay?" Niki said and Sunoo again smiled. "Okay, good night," Sunoo said and when Niki was about to leave Sunoo suddenly said,

"Aren't you scared that Y/n will fall in love with me?"

________________________________________________

I honestly don't know how I managed to write this chapter... I started it in school and now it's 10.08 pm... I will just go to sleep. 

Good Night to those who are going to sleep after reading this.

Good Morning to those who read it while eating their breakfast (I don't understand people who read in the mornings, but my mom also doesn't understand how I write in the mornings so-).

And good day/evening to those who... are sitting in school or work or somewhere else.