VII.

>~~~ AUTHOR'S POV ~~~<

"Can I kiss you?" Niki asked once again and got closer to Y/n face. "B-but... I-I don't k-know-", she was cut off by Niki talking again. "You don't know how to kiss?" he asked and Y/n looked down. She was embarrassed 'cause it was true, it would be her first kiss.

She nodded while still looking down. Niki chuckled and lifted Y/n face with his fingers so she was facing him again. "I will teach you, don't worry...just tell me, can I?" he said, and Y/n nodded slowly. Niki then slowly, from her eyes, looked to her lips. He leaned in closer, Y/n closed her eyes, and Niki held her chin with one hand, while another was holding her hands. After a few seconds, Y/n felt a soft touch on her lips. Her heart was racing like crazy, but not just hers. Niki's heart was going crazy too, he finally kissed the love of his life, and if you think it's too soon to think like that, Niki knew that he will never love anyone else the same or more than he loved Y/n.

>~~~ NIKI'S POV ~~~<

I felt how Y/n tried to kiss back but immediately stopped. "What's wrong?" I asked after I pulled away from the kiss. "I don't what to ruin the kiss 'cause I don't know how to kiss...I hope I didn't-" I cut her off by pecking her lips. "Don't worry, you didn't ruin anything. I told you that I'll teach you how to kiss, right? And I will keep my word, if not, I permit you to ruin every single kiss of ours," I said and Y/n giggled. Her smile and voice were so beautiful, and I still remember the sparkles in her eyes back in the practice room.

>~~~ Y/N'S POV ~~~<

I was embarrassed for not knowing how to kiss, but somehow, Niki's voice and his gaze calmed me down. His lips were so soft and the way he was so gentle with me. He asked before kissing me, when the other boys his age would have just kissed me, not caring if I'm comfortable with it or not. He always knew how to make me smile, every time I looked at him, I always fell deep into his eyes. They held so many stories, he never talked much about his family, but his eyes always said everything I needed. When he was sad or missing his family, his eyes said it all, even if he smiled and laughed like he was okay, I could tell he was acting with just one look in his eyes.

After 5 minutes of staring at each other, I finally looked down and realized that he was holding my hands. I quickly pulled them away and sat back in my seat, like I did before the kiss.

>~~~ AUTHOR'S POV ~~~<

After Y/N pulled her hands away, Niki got a bit upset and asked "Why did you pull your hands away from mine? I like holding them, please, at least give me one hand of yours," he said and Y/N looked at him. She didn't give him an answer, nor did she give him her hand.

Niki sighed and took one of Y/n's hands and went back to sitting in his seat as if nothing happened. He closed his eyes and got comfy in his seat. Y/n waited a few minutes and tried to pull her hand away again, but Niki held her hand nighter and didn't let her pull her hand away. He then turned his head to face her but did open his eyes yet.

"Why did you like skinship so much before we became a couple, but don't now, when we're finally together?" He asked and after that, he opened his eyes. "Did I do something wrong? If I did then I-" Niki was cut off by Y/n, "No no no, you didn't do anything wrong... It's just... I've never been in a relationship ever before, everything is new to me and I'm scared I'll mess it up" she says and looks down once again. Niki sighed and let go of her hand and Y/n quickly looked at him. Niki changed his sitting pose completely and placed his head on Y/n's shoulder. Then took her hand again, intertwined his fingers with hers, and closed his eyes. "One thing I promise to you is that you'll never mess up anything, and I also promise that I'll try my best to not mess anything up too..." Niki said and Y/n smiled and after 20 minutes she fell asleep. Niki carefully got his head from Y/N's shoulder and placed her head on his shoulder instead. He then smiled and closed his eyes.

After an hour they were finally home. All of them woke up then the car stopped. Y/n got confused then she found herself on Nikis' shoulder, but she ignored it and got out of the car.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

~~~

Words: 833 words

Date: December 29th, 2022