XXV.

W.c: 0.8k

The ideas are from vanitas405

~Next morning~

You woke up the next day and expect Niki to be next to you, but he was no where to be found in your room. As you got up and walked out of your room, you heard Sunghoon's and Heeseung's voices that was coming from the living room.

You quickly walked to the living room and jumped on the couch next to Heeseung. "Hi beautiful, how was your sleep?" He asked and hugged your side. "Good, but I want breakfast." You said as Jungwon walked into the room with his phone and headphones on.

"He's working on your comeback, don't worry. Oh, and Jay is making pancakes so go and eat some" Said Sunghoon. Right after his last words, you fast ran to the kitchen.

"Jayyyyaahhhhhhh~" You whined and Jay looked at you with pancakes in his hands already, giving them to you. "Thank you~" you said quietly before starting eating.

After you ate, you went to get dressed and than Jake asked you to go with him for a walk. You and Jake walked around the perk for a few hours and then came back home.

The moment you stepped into the house, you were attacked by Sunoo whining to go with him and Jay for shopping. "Okay, okay, I will go with you. Stop shaking me or I'll kick your-" You didn't need to end what you were saying as Sunoo let go of you and Jake laughed.

"Niki! We're going to the mall! Do you want to come?!" Jay yelled and second later you all heard Niki's voice "I'm coming!".

Soon you saw Niki walking down the stairs with a black hoodie and black sweat pants on. Typical Niki. "Okay, let's go." Jay said and Sunoo quickly grabbed your hand and dragged you to the car.

In the car you sat in the back with Sunoo, Niki was in the passenger seat while Jay drove the car. You and Sunoo had a lot in common. The both of you always had something to talk about.

"-and so my sister told me that she wanted her to be with the blonde guy." He said "You mean the one that almost drowned?" You asked with a shocked expression "YES! I mean, it's not like I hate that guy but-" Sunoo didn't get to finish when Niki yelled "Shut up! Both of you give me headaches with your kdrama talks." He said while the rest of you three laughed at his reaction.

While you were in the mall, looking through clothes and then going for some skincare products, you noticed that Niki wasn't in a good mood. You didn't like it and you felt bad because you missed his smile.

Later, Jay took all of you to a restaurant. This time you sat next to Niki as Jay and Sunoo sat next to each other. Soon you all ordered your meals and everyone went on there phones while waiting for the food.

But you soon got bored from scrolling through social media, so you turned off your phone and layed your head on Niki's shoulder. As soon as you did it, Niki turn off his phone as if he was hiding something and didn't want you to see it. You got confused but before you could asked Niki anything, the waitress came with your food.

~Back in the house~

You where now in your room and Niki with Jungwon were there too. The three of you where watching a movie that Jungwon wanted to watch for a long time.

But the movie ended and Jungwon left while Niki stayed and played with his phone. "Niki, I'll go and have a shower." You said and he hummed in response.

While you were taking a shower you could hear Niki talking with someone but you thought that maybe it was his mom or something.

After you where done showering, you still could hear Niki talking and you wanted to know who it was. As you opened the door you heard Niki say "Okay, I need to go now. So tomorrow at 8 pm, right? K, I'll see you there. Bye." And you just knew that it was a girls voice at the other line.

"Who was it?" You asked as you walked to your bed and sat on it. "No one." He said and jumped on the bed, going on his phone again.

You didn't want to annoy him so you let it slide, but later while you were playing with Niki's hair, you saw that he was texting a girl and the texts were a bit flirty and it seemed like he was having fun talking with her.

You blood stared to boil after you saw the texts. You stopped playing with his hair and turned around from Niki, soon you fell asleep and Niki didn't even noticed it.

Or, at least that's how you thought...

______________________________________
Once again thank you vanitas405  for your amazing ideas 💗