IV

>~~~ NIKI'S POV ~~~<

~DURING THE HORROR MOVIE~

I was more focused on Y/n than the movie. She held my arm very tight, but I didn't mind it.

A scary jumpscare came up and everyone jumped, Y/n hid her face in my arm and I finally got my confidence to talk to her.

"You can hide in my chest, I don't mind," I said. I knew that she wants in, I saw her face. Even though it was dark in the room, the TV screen lit up Y/ns' face enough for me to see. She was blushing.

She was almost on my lap, I pulled her closer to myself so now she was fully sitting on my lap.

Once again, another jumpscare came up and this time Y/n hid her face in my chest. I hugged her tightly and moved one of my hands up and down her back.

For the rest of the movie, Y/n didn't move or jump anymore. After some time I figured that she was probably sleeping. And I was right, after the movie ended, everyone looked at me hugging Y/n.

"Oooooo, what did I miss during the movie~?!" Sunoo asked with his cute voice.

"Sunooooo. Stop." I said while grinding my teeth. They all laughed at my facial expression.

"Okay, okay. Niki, it would be best if you took Y/n to her room," Heeseung said and shared THE look with others. "What's with the look, Hyung?" I asked while looking at Hee suspiciously. "Ah, don't worry, just take her to her room. She's tired, we all are," Hee said "Umm, yeah, you take Y/n to her room and we'll clean up this mess," Jungwon said. The room wasn't that messy, but our living room always is the cleanest place in the whole house.

I stood up and picked up Y/n. I carried her in bridge-style and took her to her room.

I put her on the bed and covered her with a blanket. She looked beautiful, cute and so unreal while sleeping.

~NEXT MORNING~

We all were sitting in the kitchen. Well, not really all, Y/n was still in her room and Jake was outside, walking with Layla.

"No, it looks bad!" Sunoo yelled while reaching for his phone that was in Heeseungs hands.

"Oh my god, Sunoo, you asked and I answered! What else do you want from me?!" Hee yelled back and gave the phone back.

"Yah, can you stop fighting? Y/N is probably still asleep..." Jungwon said and went back to writing something. Heeseung and Sunoo stopped fighting and after maybe 20 minutes, Y/N came into the kitchen.

"Morning everyone," she said and sat next to me and Sunghoon. "Morning, did you sleep well?" Jay said while giving her food because we had all already eaten and she just woke up. "Good, thanks," she said and started to eat.

Jake came back with Layla and also sat next to me (The 4 people sitting plan: Sunghoon, Y/N, Niki/Jake). "So what are we doing today?" Jake asked and looked at Jungwon. "Well, as always, dance practice, vocal practice, then someone will make a live and after that dance practice again. After all of that we're going home," Won said and everyone nodded.

After 50 more minutes, we all were ready to go to the practice. "Okay, let's go," I said and walked out the door. I sat in the car and Jungwon with Y/N followed me, but the others were still in the house. "Yahhh, what are they-" I was about to get out of the car when Jungwon cut me off and said "they'll come, now sit and get your seatbelt on," he said and I listened.

>~~~ HEESEUNG'S POV ~~~<

I already tool Jungwon about Y/N liking Niki so I also thought about telling the others. After Niki walked out I gave Jungwon a sign to make Niki busy until I was done saying everything. He nodded and walked after Niki while dragging Y/N with him.

"Let's go," Jay said but I stopped them (pls don't ask how he stopped them) "I have something to tell you all, Jungwon already know so I thought you would be happy to know it too," I said and they all looked at me.

"And what about Niki?" Sunoo asked while looking surprised. "This is about Niki, plus Y/N is going to tell him herself," I said. "Wait, don't tell me she-" "Y/N LIKES NIKI?!?!" Sunoo screamed and cut off Jake talking.

"Sunoo, shut up, Niki can't know yet," I said and looked at him with my most serious face. "Sorry, but is it true?" he asked while smiling like crazy, doesn't his face hurt from smiling this much? "It is, Y/N told me yesterday during the break of our dance practice," I said.

"I mean that makes sense, the way she was zoned out for the past days got me worried about her to be honest," Jay said and crossed his arms.

"I'M TOTALLY SHIPPING THEM UNTIL I DIE!" Sunoo yelled and we all looked at him with angry faces. "Sorry..."

"Anyways, we should go to the car or Niki's gonna be suspicious," Sunghoon said and we all went to the car.

>~~~ IDK, YOUR POV...NO, LIKE THE POV OF NO ONE BUT WHERE I'M WRITING "YOU" ~~~<

(I honestly know nothing about pov so no hate pls)

~AFTER THE DANCE AND VOCAL PRACTICE~

(I wasn't planning on skipping this much time, but I just don't know what to write so deal with it)

"So who's doing the live?" Sunoo asked while taking one more selfie before looking at the others. "Actually, I can, I haven't done one in a while," Niki said. "Oh, I'm joining you," Jake said. "Y/N, are you coming? It'll be fun," he said and looked at you. You looked at Niki and then at the others. "I mean, it's not like I have anything else to do so I guess..." you said and went back to your phone. "Okay, we'll start in like 20 minutes," Jake said and walked out.

~~~

Date: December 22nd, 2022