XLVI.

W.c.: 1,4k.

Y/N'a POV

When everyone left Jay came to see if I was sleeping. I knew he would do that. One thing that probably will never change is him taking care of me. At least I hope that will never change...

I was sitting on my bed, blanket on my legs as I was waiting for Jay. He had to explain what happened. There's no way I'm not gonna know about something when it happens IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

As Jay came into the bedroom he looked at me from the ground and wasn't surprised seeing me still up at all. He knew me more than I knew myself sometimes.

"I'm not telling you anything..." he said with a cold voice. His eyes were burning out of anger. Something must have happened and big.

"No, you are telling me. I see your eyes going from the dark beauty to literally bloody red color. No way I'm missing something this big that it changes your eye color." I said the first part more jokingly... the last sentence was more harsh.

Jay was looking at me with his cold expression. Directly into my eyes. Even though the room was kinda dark his eyes were burning holes on my skin.

"Stop looking at me like that and tell me-"

"Goodnight Y/n..." Jay said and walked to his bed. He didn't look at me again, just got in his bed and turned his back at me, going to "sleep".

"Yah, really? Just like that?" I tried to get something from him but failed.

"Jay. What's wrong with you. Is it the moon tonight or something. What happened? Jay." He still didn't answer. Maybe he actually went to sleep...

"...you didn't even use me nickname..." I whispered when I remembered that he called me by my name and not by "diamond". Even if it sounded a little too much I liked the nickname.

Jay stayed silent but then mumbled "goodnight diamond". A small smile crept on my lips.

"Good night" I gave up on him, there's no way he'll tell me anything. I guess I need to wait till the morning.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. Soon I was falling in my dream kingdom.

Next morning the staff didn't even bother to wake us up so we all slept until 8am when we needed to wake up at 6am. 2 hours wasn't really a big deal to them today so we all got dressed and went downstairs to eat.

I still remember what happened at night and waited for someone to explain everything to me. I was death staring Jay. In the morning he was so annoyed as if I did something to him. I WAS SLEEPING AND HE'S UNHAPPY BECAUSE OF THAT TOO NOW?!?! Jay saw me staring at him and sighed.

"Someone tell her everything. She won't stop bugging me until she knows" Jay said and Jake looked at Jay and then at me.

Right before Jake started to talk Jungwon told me everything from A to Z. Jake looked relieved that Jungwon told me everything.

I listed to every single word Jungwon said and then looked at Niki. He was with headphones on so he didn't know what was happening.

"...We all thought about looking after Niki but now I don't think we will anymore as he explained everything to us already like an hour ago." Jungwon finished talking and I nodded.

Everyone went back to eating while I just played with my food, looking at the plate while lost in my thoughts. Niki was sitting in front of me and I looked at him. He didn't notice me looking at him.

I wanted to ask him what got into him and what he saw and why he just left like that. But mostly I wanted to talk to him about what he saw at the airport. Jungwon mentioned that he was acting weird.

Plus, my nightmare was stuck inside of my mind, I kept thinking about it. The way the man was standing, the way he stabbed me, and the way Niki's eyes looked at me, everything felt so real. I even felt the pain in my chest after I woke up. It was a really powerful nightmare and it scared me, now I was even more paranoid about the stalker.

I kept on looking at Niki but I was spaced out while looking at him. He looked up from his phone and straight at me. He said something to me but I didn't hear it. Suddenly someone put a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay?" It was Sunghoon. I nodded and looked back at my plate. Now I felt Niki's eyes glued on me. I signed and cursed in my mind before standing up.

"I'm gonna go and rest for a bit... call or text me or just come and tell me when we'll be leaving or doing something." I said and walked to the elevator.

I got to my room and laid down on the bed. I was still tired actually. Maybe taking a short nap won't be such a bad idea.

As I was half asleep already I heard the door open. No way we are leaving now! No! I want that 30 minute nap!

"Y/n?" I heard Niki's voice but didn't open my eyes. I heard how he walked into the room and felt his eyes on my now. He walked to the bed and sat down next to me. I still didn't open my eyes.

"Y/n...? Are you awake?" Niki caressed my hair. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him as he did the same thing. "We need to talk..." he said. I nodded.

"I know that Jungwon told you what happened this night... I heard everything..." Niki said as he looked down from me for a moment.

"...it's okay... let's just forget about it. I do have a question for you though..." I said as I sat up next to Niki. "Did you see any-"

"A man with all black outfit and a mask on his face? That flew the same plane as we?" Niki cut me off and looked at me while talking. I stayed still for a moment and then nodded. "I did." He added.

He was silent for a moment. I didn't say anything because I was trying to understand why the man was flying the same plane and if it was the man that was stalking me.

"I also... okay... I only saw him this night, only once..." Niki started.

"Who?" I asked not wanting to know who he saw.

"The man... the same man that... I saw at the airport... he was near this hotel... in fact it was almost inside the hotel but i don't think he is staying here..." Niki was talking more silently now as if he didn't want to tell me this. As if he wanted to protect me from this.

Jay walked in after Niki ended his sentence and said "we need to go to the police. Now."

I looked from Niki to Jay with confused look on my face.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of what Niki just told you. It's the stalker. Jungwon got a call AND a text from our private agent. The stalker man is in dead end now. He can't leave Australia anymore and if he will be spotted in any transport station like train station or airport, police is going to take him to the police department and there's no way out for him from there." Jay said and a smile appeared on his lips. FINALLY! HE SMILED!

I was in shock. I didn't want to meat the guy that got me paranoid for the past 3 months but I didn't have another option so I just went with it.

_____________________________
We are so close to the end of this book and I need to start thinking about another book. I want to know what book you would like to read after this one will be finished.

Here's the options:

• My Night Star (Jake Sim) (it already has a few published chapters)

• My Cherry Lip Balm Girl (Yang Jungwon)

• My Diamond (Jay Park) (the nickname in this book was originally taken form the "My Diamond" book)

[there's one more Niki book idea but I don't want to start making another Niki book unless you really want it]

• Our Secret (Nishimura Riki/Niki)

Let me know what book you want next. 🫶

Hope you have good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night💙