XVII.

☆>° Niki's POV °<☆

I woke up in the middle of the night and felt no one besides me. I shoot open my eyes just to see no Y/n in bed, after scanning my room I still didn't see her anywhere. I walked out of the room and then saw a light in the kitchen.

☆>° Y/n's POV °<☆

"My head and stomach hurt so bad," I whispered to myself. I came to the kitchen to get some water and medicine to relieve the pain a bit. I got myself the water and drank it but not a lot as I felt sick.

I put the glass of water on a counter and turned around to get medicine. I cabinet and searched it with my eyes. Finally, I found what I needed, I tried to grab it but it didn't work. I tried a second time and this time it worked but I moved other medicine with my hand and they all started to fall on my head. Suddenly someone pulled me in their chest and covered my head. I smelled the almost faded perfume and knew it was Niki.

Then the medicine stopped falling the grip around me slightly loosened and I looked behind me. There were a few boxes and a few bottles of medicine on the floor. Then I turned to face Niki, his face was a bit mad. "Why didn't you wake me up? Then I woke up I didn't find you next to me and panicked, don't do this to me," Niki said angrily as he picked all of the medicine from the ground.

After he placed all of the medicine in their places he turned to me and took the medicine from my hands. He opened the box, took one tablet out of it, and put it in one of my hands. "Put this in your mouth and drink water," he said and gave you water in your other hand.

Niki turned around and walked to the sink to wash his hands. I drank the medicine and then placed the glass of water on the counter again. I walked behind Niki and back hugged him.

"What?" he asked, an angry tone in his voice can be heard still. "Y/n, what?" he asked again after he didn't get a reply. "Y/n," he said for the last time angrily before turning around, picking me up, and placing me on the counter as he stood in between my legs. "So now you won't talk to me?" he asked and I still didn't say anything. "Okay, fine then, just know that you're the one who asked for this," he said and then crashed his lips on mine. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to himself.

After what felt like seconds of kissing, Niki slowly pulled away and looked at me. Neither of us said anything, we just stared at each other. "Let's go to sleep?" I asked as I broke eye contact. Niki nodded and picked me up again.

As he carried me to his bedroom I thought that I saw something standing outside the big window in the living room, but Niki then turned to walk the stairs and the person or whatever was there disappeared.

"This time I'll make sure that my grip is strong enough so you wouldn't run away from me," Niki said as we both cuddled in his bed. Soon I fell asleep again.