XXVIII.

W.c.: 0.7k

~ NIKI POV ~

Jay hyung was mad and I knew it. He was happy for me and Y/n to no together but the kissing part didn't sit good with him. He was like a dad for Y/n and I understand that he fells responsible for taking care of Y/n. But he should also know that I would never do anything bad for Y/n, it kinda hurts to even think that he thinks like that of me.

"Y/n, go and find Heeseung. The two of you are going home." Jay said to Y/n, his eyes still on me. "But what about the shopping-" Y/n started to say but Jay cut her of by saying "We'll go another day, me and Niki need to have a talk." Y/n started to walk to the couch and picked up her bag from it.

She know that Jay isn't mad at her, she knows he's mad at me, but she still will fell bad the whole day today. She's just like that and we all love her because of that.

As Y/n left the room without saying a word or looking at any of us, Jay started to slowly walk closer to me a few seconds after she left. I could see that he's mad but proud too.

"What was this?" Jay asked and looked at the place on the wall were I pinned Y/n just 5 minutes earlier and the back at me. "Just to make it clear, I'm not mad at you because you two kissed. It's a normal thing to do as a couple and I would be kinda worried if YOU didn't kiss Y/n because knowing, you it would be a strange thing. I'm mad because you kissed her while we're in the company. Even though the company let you date, they told you to not make any obvious things that would reveal your relationship." Jay said and now I didn't see the anger in his eyes.

After what he said we talked for a bit and then Jay said that he's taking me to a get the food so we could do a live and eat while doing it when we come back home.

While we were driving to the place were we needed to take the food from, Jay was on his phone. Texting someone and he seemed a bit worried.

"Niki, can you text Y/n?" Jay asked and I nodded. "What do I need to text her?" I asked Jay. "Where she's at." Jay said. I freeze for a few seconds. Why? Isn't she with Heeseung hyung? I texted Y/n but she didn't see my text.

"She's not seeing my text." I said out loud and Jay heated it. "She's not picking up Jungwon's and Sunoo's calls. Jake texted me asking where we were and I told him that Y/n left with Heeseung. Jake then texted in the group chat, you can open it and you'll see everything, Jake texted asking Heeseung were he and Y/n were at. Heeseung hyung said that Y/n isn't with him and that the last time he saw her was when she left her Korean lesson..." Jay said.

Now I understood that it's not good. Y/n never goes somewhere without telling anyone. Especially when her stalker-

"Jay what if something happened to her. The stalker is still out somewhere." I said and Jay called Sunghoon right after my words.

"Okay, wait. Sunghoon, is Y/n with you? Do you know where she is? *sighs* fuck... Just read our group chat. Bye." Jay said hanging up the call. "From your reaction I'm guessing that she's not with Sunghoon hyung." I said and Jay nodded.

"Okay, let's just call people we know or think she can be with and ask if they know anything about where she is." I said after I saw how stressed Jay had become.

I really hope that nothing bad happened to my princess...

_______________________________

And guess what, I'm writing this right before going to sleep and I needed to go to sleep 30 minutes ago... Good night/morning/afternoon 🫶

(Sorry if there's any grammar mistakes)