V.

>~~~ NIKI'S POV ~~~<

I don't know why Jake hyung asked Y/N to join us 'cause honestly I felt nervous whenever I'm with her or next to her. I'm not mad that he asked her tho, I like being around her.

It's been 20 minutes, as Jake hyung said. I and Y/N were sitting at the table where we were going to make the live. Y/N was on her phone, and while I was too, I was texting my mom. She loves Y/N, and every time she comes to Korea, the two of them plus my sister spend hours shopping... I don't mind it, as long as my Y/N- I mean, as long as my mom and sister get along and are happy together, I'm cool with it.

I was done texting my mom, but Jake hyung haven't come yet so I looked at Y/N. She was still on her phone. I won't lie, the night she fell asleep on my chest, I was really happy. I know that I like her but I'm too scared that my feeling for her will destroy our friendship, so I just keep all the feelings to myself.

Finally, Jake hyung came and we started the live.

During the live nothing really happened, except the comments that said that I look so good-looking, that said "JAKEEEEE I LOVEEEE YOUUUU!" with a lot of emojis, that the love Y/N new highlights in her hair, and of course that I and Y/N would make a good couple. Every time the good couple comment showed up I looked at Y/N through the camera. She on the other hand just ignored the comments like that.

"Someone commented "Y/N why don't you have a boyfriend yet? Or do you, but just don't tell us?"" Jake said and I once again looked at her through the camera, she was smiling so I also smiled. "No, guys, don't worry, I free like a bird," she said and laughed.

"Then why does Niki look at you through the camera and smile at you every time someone writes something about you and Niki or boyfriends/girlfriends?" Jake once again read out loud the comment. I looked at the camera again and at Y/N of course. She was...blushing? Why? I never saw her this shy, except when she first went on the stage, but everyone is shy on their first time on stage... Why is she blushing?

"Well, first of all, LOVE THE QUESTION. Second of all, Niki always keeps an eye on Y/N. He helps her more than any of us does. Actually, earlier this week an accident happened in our dance practice room and Niki kinda saved Y/N from getting hurt..." Jake said and looked at me. I gave him a look "How did you know?" 'cause no one saw us in the practice room... We were all alone there. He just smirked at me, with his flirty Aussie smirk. I wasn't confused, I knew that all the boys were shipping me and Y/N.

After like 30 more minutes we ended the live and Jake hyung went to his voice practice, while I and Y/N went to the practice room 'cause we didn't have anything else to do. One thing that actually got me and Y/N so close is dancing, she loves dancing and I love it too.

We were all alone in the practice room..again. This practice room had big windows on one side that had the most beautiful view of the city. It was dark already and the city lights were so beautiful to look at. We didn't turn on the light, it would've destroyed the vibe and the view of the city. I turned on the music, while Y/N looked at the city view through the windows. When the music started, we danced a bit, laughed, again danced, and then danced while laughing.

Y/N was so happy and it made me happy. That's it I'm gonna tell her. I'm gonna tell her about how I feel towards her. If she doesn't return the same feeling, then maybe at least she will still want to be friends. I just want to try... What if she says yes, that would turn my world 180 degrees. I got it. Nishimura Riki, I know you can do it.

The song ended and Y/N went to the windows to watch the city light and rest. I took it as an opportunity to say it. I didn't go to my phone to click on another song, instead, I went to her. She was sitting, facing the window so I was facing her back. She nodded me and stood up. She was short (sorry if you're not short, just play along, cm'on is Wattpad), and she was looking at me with her smile that gave me butterflies. I closed my eyes and breathed in slowly, then opened my eyes after breathing out.

"Y/N I was willing to tell you this, but I was scared of your reaction so I kept quiet, but I can't keep my feeling to myself anymore, so... KIM Y/N I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU LOVE ME TOO, BUT EVEN IF NOT, THAT'S OKAY, WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS IF YOU WANT!" Wow, I didn't know that I actually will say it. I looked at her, her eyes were sparkling... WAIT! DOES THAT MEAN I MADE HER CRY?! NO NO NO I DON'T WANT HER TO CRY! I-

My thoughts were cut off by Y/N hugging me. I got surprised, she always hugged me, but this hug was different... "I...love... I love you too... And I mean not like a friend, I love-" I didn't let her finish when I hugged her back, put her hand on my neck, picked her up from the ground a bit, and span her around while she laughed.

When I was done spinning her around she let go of me, but I didn't do the same thing. "So, Kim Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and she put her hands on my neck once again. "Umm, I will, if you gonna teach me your secrets about dancing. You told me about it like 4 months ago, but still didn't teach me them," I smiled and nodded while hugging her tightly.

I finally can call her Mine...

~~~

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it!... Even tho I'm a bit late still. I hope you got your Enhypen under the tree 'cause I didn't and I was sad... BUT I GOT SKZ ALBUM SO I'M NOT DEPRESSED!

Honestly, this is the first chapter that I wrote while not thinking...If you know what I mean...

Words: 1054 words

Date: December 27th, 2022