XLVIII.

W.c.: 1,7k.

Y/n's POV

After that day at the police station, my paranoia of someone following me constantly slowly disappeared. I still get those terrifying nightmares but the boys help me overcome them.

Now, Jake and Heeseung took me to the park so I could watch the sunset and they could play basketball at the old basketball court where Jake played with his friends when he was younger. Others were coming too but later.

As we were walking I already saw the basketball court. It didn't look old at all. From the corner of my eye, I could see how Jake was jumping from excitement to play there again. I smiled at how cute he was.

A few minutes later we were in the court. I sat down on one of the benches next to the court. Heeseung and Jake started playing and laughing. They were having fun. I took my phone out and went on Weverse. I saw that Niki had just posted a new photo and wrote "Final stop ㅋㅋ".

In the photo, he and the other boys were in some kind of shop. It looked like a jewelry shop, but I didn't really understand where he was. As I scrolled through the comment section under Niki's post I saw a few of the fans commenting things like "Niki, are you really single? You seem to have someone", and "When will you tell us who your girlfriend is??????????????", one of them said, "Are you buying something to your girl?? (I mean Y/n, I think that she's your girlfriend for real)".

I wanted to read more of the comments but Sunoo texted me:

Y/n, you like rose gold, right?

Yeah

Why?

I just saw a cute friendship necklace and thought maybe I should buy them

But now

I just saw the cutest friendship bracelets and I'm for sure buying them for us

THEY HAVE A PANDA AND A SMOLLLLLLLL STARRRRRRR!!!

OMG

PANDA?!?!

BUY IT!

IF YOU DON'T WANT IT

I'LL TAKE BOTH OF THEM!!!

Yahhh! Back off!

I'm buying it with my own money so you're only getting one of them

Okay Okay

Buy them quicker and come to the park

I don't have anyone to talk with :,(

Okiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I looked up from my phone to Heeseung with Jake. They were playing and still laughing every time one of them missed or bumped shoulders when one of them made a goal. Heeseung then signaled for me to come. I shook my head because I didn't know how to play, I didn't want them to waste their time on me.

Heeseung looked at Jake then and Jake sighed. Seconds later both of them were running to me and I got ready to run away but Heeseung caught me by my waist. Jake somehow managed to get me onto his back and then he walked to the court. Heeseung gave me the ball.

"Throw it into the hoop. We gonna help you." Heeseung said and smiled at me. Jake walked closer to the hoop but not close enough for me to be confident that I'd make the goal.