XLIII.

W.c.: 1.1 k.

‼️‼️‼️‼️
[This character contains mentioning blood, killing, death, catastrophe and some more disturbing topics. If you're sensitive or don't like this kind of stuff you can skip the part where it's written in this font because it won't really have any effect on the rest of this book. You'll just skip the disturbing part.]
‼️‼️‼️‼️

Y/N POV

It was around 2 am when I woke up screaming, crying, shaking and breathing heavily. I had a nightmare. And it was about my stalker.

~The Nightmare~

I and Niki were sitting in the plane and I was looking out the window. Niki was listening to music with his eyes closed. Suddenly a man with black eyes and black cloak appeared in the window. It was night and more than half of the plane was sleeping. I let out a silent scream as I jumped back from the window. Niki's eyes opened and he looked at me. "You're okay?" He asked and took off his headphones leaving them on his neck. My eyes were teary as I looked at Niki. "Th-there's a-a man-n outs-side the w-window." I said and Niki looked at me like I was crazy. "Did you took too many pain killers or something? What are you talking about?" Niki said. He didn't believe me. "N-no there's r-really a-a man... l-l-look" I pointed to the window and Niki looked at it. "There's nothing there. Go to sleep" he said as he put back on his headphones. I couldn't believe that Niki didn't believe me. But I did want some rest so I closed my eyes. I was falling asleep when I heard a woman's scream from the back of the plane. And then another and another and another. I turned around to look what was happening and froze in my place. There was the man I saw in the window. The black eyes were so visible because of his pale face. I started shaking when he looked at me. His face turned into something I can't explain. His lips turned into a sharp smile. His slender hands had a knife in them. It was covered in blood. 4 people in total were now laying dead next to his feet. He slowly moved towards me.  I started to shake Niki and scream his name. He didn't react. I shouted Jay's name but he was nowhere to see. It was only me, Niki and a lot of strangers. No staff, no other members. The man was getting closer and closer as I shake Niki and scream his name. I then look down at Niki and saw a knife in his chest. I screamed more and the man finally came next to me. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. He took out a new knife. It was engraved with snake symbols. I started to scream but no sound came out of my mouth. I looked at Niki's lifeless body next to me before I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked at my chest where my heart was. It had the knife with snakes on it stabbed directly into my heart. I looked at the man as he smiled at me. I feel backwards and looked everywhere around me. Suddenly Niki woke up and looked at me in shock. He started to cry and ask me what happened. I looked behind him and saw the man with a knee knife. It had words "now he's too" engraved on it. The knife went straight into Niki's back. Niki got stabbed for the second time. Just that the first knife had disappeared and the blood on his hoodie disappeared too. Now a knee knife was stabbed into his back. Niki growled in pain and then fell on to of me. The plain started to fall too and red light and alarms were off in the whole plane now. The man smiled and disappeared into a thin air. I was crying and screaming but I didn't make a sound. My body slowly turned into a cold and lifeless one as the plane fell into a deep and dark ocean.

~Real Life~

I was screaming and crying and shaking when Jay ran to me and took my hands in his. 

"Diamond, what's wrong?! Does it hurt?! What happened?!" Jay asked in panic voice.

"Niki. I need to. I need to find Niki. He's. Niki. Where is Niki." I repeatedly said it over and over again.

I pulled my hands out of Jay's and got out of bed. I had Niki's hoodie on.  The one that he was wearing in my nightmare.

I opened the door and left mine and Jay's room. Jay ran after me as he tried to stop me. I walked to Niki's and Jake's room and opened t with the key. (We all had each other's room keys).

I walked into the room and where Jake and Niki were sleeping. As soon as I saw Niki I ran to him and hugged him tightly. I started to cry and Niki woke up from my touch.

"What-"

"Niki. You're alive. You're not hurt right? Does your back hurt? Say something Niki!" I screamed and Jake woke up too.

"What's happening?" Jake asked with his sleepy voice and eyes. Jay looked at Jake with worried eyes and then back to me.

Niki hugged me and looked at Jay. Jay's expression didn't change. I cried harder and I couldn't calm down. Niki caressed my back and kissed my hair.

"Everything is alright. I'm here. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. Calm down princess~" Niki said with his deep and raspy voice. I woke him up in the middle of his sleep.

I pulled away and looked at him. My tears were rolling down my cheeks and my eyes were running from one side to the other. Niki caressed my cheek and wiped away my tears.

20 minutes later Niki calmed me down and I fell asleep in his arms. Niki looked at Jay.

"Take her to your room and go back to sleep. Don't stay up all night because of this. Please. She will be okay now." Niki said and Jay picked me up.

Jay molded and left the room then. When he put me on my bed he sat next to me and caressed my hair and looked at me with worried eyes.

"It's okay diamond... I'm here... I won't let him hurt you..."

________________________________
Imma going to sleep now cuz I wasn't planning on writing this at all.

STREAM CRIMINAL LOVE ON EVERY STREM PLATFORM!!!‼️‼️‼️(criminal love is my new fav songs of all time)