XXXIV.

W.c.: 0.6k

It's been 7 hours since Y/n was taken to the hospital. Everyone was worried about Y/n but now, after the doctors said she could go home, everyone could finally breathe normally again. Y/n woke up and was now lying in the hospital bed.

Niki was really revealed after the doctors said that and was now really happy but still worried because no one told him why everything happened to her anyways. While Y/n was lying in the hospital bed, Jay and Sunghoon were talking with the doctor, Niki was standing next to Sunghoon but looking back at Y/n.

Y/n was looking in the opposite direction to where they all were, she was looking out the window. It was now almost 8 am, and because of so many things happening for the past 2 days, everyone was super tired.

Niki wanted to talk with Y/n but not in private so he whispered to Sunghoon asking him if he could leave with Jay and the doctor. Soon, the three left, leaving Niki and Y/n alone as Niki wanted.

Niki slowly walked to Y/n's bed and sat on it. Y/n felt how he sat next to her but didn't turn around yet. Y/n was feeling weak. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Niki asked softly, and Y/n turned her head to face Niki. From her face, he understood that she wasn't okay. "Does it still hurt?" Niki asked again, getting closer and gently touching her waist. "Not r-really... I'm sorry-" Y/n was cut off by Niki "Why? Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything to be sorry about. It's me. I should be sorry. I hurt you, I didn't protect you, I wasn't there when you needed me, I-" Niki stopped talking when he felt something on his arm which was on Y/n's waist still.

"Niki, you did nothing wrong too, you shouldn't apologize. I wanted to say sorry for not telling you how sick I was feeling. If I would've told you earlier, maybe we would now be sleeping peacefully." Y/n said and held Niki's hand. He smiled. "It's okay... But still, I am sorry for hurting you, I didn't know that my grip was that strong." Niki said and caressed her cheek.

A few hours passed and everyone was now home. Jake and Sunoo went live while Heeseung made ramen for everyone. Jungwon was sitting next to Y/n in the living room, making sure that she was okay. The doctor told Jay and Sunghoon that she was drugged while unconscious. Felix was still in the house too but was now getting ready to leave.

"Y/n, I'm leaving. Take care of yourself and don't walk alone in the parking lots, okay?" Felix said and hugged Y/n. She nodded and smiled at him. "Get home safe. And don't drink that strange red tea, it tastes awful." Y/n said and they both laughed.

While watching some movie, Jungwon was constantly moving around and looking at Y/n as if he wanted to tell her something. Soon Y/n got tired of it and asked him what was wrong whit him. "I actually have news for you... While you were in the hospital..." Jungwon went silent for a second before continuing. "The police texted me and they said that they caught the man... They aren't sure if it's the same man though, they need you to come and tell them if it's the man or not." Won said. "Oh, and they said that you need to come alone, to not put us all in danger or something. I didn't agree with this but the police said that we can't say no." Won finished.

"She isn't going anywhere alone. I will not let it happen." Someone said from behind them.

______________________________________________

It's short but I need to go to sleep already and I don't want you guys to wait for so long so here you go. <3 (Sorry for grammar mistakes, I am really sleepy and don't know how to write in English anymore)