XXXVIII.

W.c.: 0.8k

Idea: TheNizaa thank you🫶

"So... Can I?" Niki asked, his face coming closer to yours. You could feel his hot breath on your face and right before Niki's lips touched yours Sunoo came into the room. "Y/n, maybe you know where- Nevermind. You didn't see me, continue." Sunoo said and turned around, leaving the room again.

Niki's eyes went up to look at Sunoo the moment he entered the room but now they slowly were going back to look at you again. "How long does it take for you to kiss me?" Niki asked and sighed while looking down at your lips and back up at your eyes.

"And when will you give me a morning kiss?" you mumbled to yourself while looking away, thinking that Niki didn't hear it. But he did. Niki didn't say anything though. He just kept looking at you with his dark eyes and bit his lower lip before a smirk appeared on his face. "I mean if you want it... then," you looked at him with a surprised face as you didn't expect him to hear you. "then I guess I could make an exception for you." with those words, Niki's lips locked with yours and your eyes widened.

Niki kissed you slowly but deeply and passionately. His hands went up and stopped right next to your head from both sides. The necklace that Niki had on his neck was cold and you could feel it on your skin. A few moments later Niki pulled away and he had an annoyed face now.

"You know what, I don't understand you. You say that you want a kiss from me but then I kiss you you don't kiss me back. What the f-" You didn't let Niki end his sentence as you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss.

You felt how Niki smirked into the kiss and then kissed you back, even more deeply when the first time and with more passion. The kiss lasted for about 2 minutes but Niki wasn't even thinking about pulling away. Even if you tried to pull away, he pulled you closer to himself and wrapped your arms around his neck again.

Suddenly Jake came into the room and when he saw the two of you kissing he smirked. "That's my boyyy! I knew that I taught you well. Oh my gawd, I'm saur proud of myself." Jake said and put his hand on his chest.

The moment you heard Jake's voice you tried to push Niki away but he didn't move and deepened the kiss again. "Okay Niki, as much as I'm proud of you, I have news for all of you so could you please stop the kissing session? And let the girl breathe for God's sake." Jake said and walked off to the kitchen.

Niki pulled away slowly, lifting his eyes from your lips to your eyes. "Finally we both got our morning kisses," Niki said and smirked. "But you know what... I want another morning kiss." Niki said and leaned in but you pushed him and this time it worked. You got up and Niki chuckled at your actions while you ran to the kitchen.

After 30 more minutes, everyone finally woke up and went to the kitchen. Heeseung and Sunoo were still eating while Jay, Niki, and Sunghoon were drinking their drinks. "Okay, as I already said I have news for you all." Jake said and everyone went silent, turning their attention to Jake.

"Okay, so my father wants us to come and have a vacation in Australia. I already talked with our manager and he thought that it's a really good idea. We would be in Australia for a week in a half. Half of the week we're going to film vlogs and then have one full week of vacation." Jake said and Heeseung threw his chopsticks somewhere as he yelled "Let's go!!!" and Jay looked at him with disbelief in his eyes. "Did you for real need to throw the chopsticks?" Jay asked and picked the chopsticks up.

"So are you down?" Jake asked and you all said yes, you did a tinny clap out of excitement. Niki saw that you did that and whispered to himself "Cute" in his low voice. "We need to book tickets then. We are leaving tomorrow so go and get ready." Jungwon said as everyone nodded.

You stood up and left and so did Sunghoon, Jay, and Sunoo. Niki then went to Jake and Jungwon. The two of them were looking for the tickets on Jungwon's laptop. "Jake hyung, Jungwon hyung, can I ask for one thing?" Niki asked and the two of them nodded.

"Can I sit next to Y/n on the plane and have a hotel room together with her?"

_____________________________________________

I said that I will update in the morning but it's 7 pm now... I've been writing this chapter for 3 in a half hours if not 4 hours... My back hurts from sitting :(

Thank you again TheNizaa for the idea