VI.

>~~~ 2ND PERSON POV ~~~<

You were so happy that you and Niki were finally together, but now there is another problem... Your company didn't allow dating, well they did, but only 4 years after the group debut. You didn't think about it, but now, when you're together, you need to think about it, right?

>~~~ Y/N'S POV ~~~<

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for Sunhoon and Sunoo so we could finish the drama we were watching together. They weren't home yet, but Jungwon texted me that they'll soon be home. Right now, in the house, there were only 3 people, which are me, Niki, and Jay. Jay was the one who found us in the practice room, we were hugging each other when he walked in with his and our coats. I was embarrassed and I thought that Niki would be too, but he just laughed along with Jay when he saw me hiding my face in his chest. After Niki told Jay everything, we all went to the car and drove back home.

~FLASHBACK. DURING THE CAR RIDE~

I was sitting in the back seat with Niki next to me. Jay was sitting closer to the driver, well he was sitting right behind him. (Idk what that should mean, but...like, you know how En- car looks like...you know what? Just imagine whatever you want 'cause I don't know how to explain... Like, if we start from where the driver is sitting, next to him there in the front seat, there's no one, but then behind the driver is sitting Jay, and then behind Jay, there are you and Niki... I hope it made sense) While we were driving, we got into a traffic jam. It was already 10 pm, and Jay and Niki were getting tired. I was too, but I was on my phone so I wouldn't fall asleep. It's been only 15 minutes in the traffic jam and Jay fell asleep. Niki on other hand was stealing glances at me so I looked at him the next time he looked at me.

"What is it?" I asked and looked into his eyes.

"Nothing... I just still can't believe that I actually confessed to you and that you returned the feelings" Niki said and I noticed that his eyes slipped down to my lips.

>~~~ NIKI'S POV ~~~<

The truth is, I was dying inside to kiss Y/N, but I knew that it would be her first kiss and I didn't want to kiss her without her permission.

>~~~ Y/N'S POV ~~~<

"Y/N?" Niki asked and I looked at him again. "Yes, what's wrong?" I asked and saw that he wasn't looking into my eyes this time like he always did, but the moment I fully turned my face to him, he fast looked into my eyes, then to my lips, and then again into my eyes. "Can I kiss you?" He said without any hesitation.

"What?..."

~~~

This one is a really short one, but it's cause I'm writing it once again late at night. I'll try to make the other chapters longer for you.

Date: December 27th, 2022