major distribution.

Long Chapter
Sakura

It was my second day in Miami and I decided to relax by myself near the hotel's rooftop pool

It was my second day in Miami and I decided to relax by myself near the hotel's rooftop pool. It was much needed to get some relaxation and take on my current environment. I felt like I was in paradise with the beautiful weather, the oceanic views and the good food. I had never had American food but I was enjoying the options.

Laying on my back near the poolside, I soaked up the hot Florida sun closing my eyes as my tensed muscles relaxed. In seconds, I was dosed off into a nap...

Flashback nightmare:

"Mata! (again!)" my father yelled as we trained in the rain. My hands were sore and bloody, my feet were numb and my muscles were tensed.

"Demo chichi wa tsukarete iru (but father i'm tired)" I whined, slouching my back as I hovered over shielding my eyes from the pouring rain.

"Mata! (again!)" he yelled once again only this time he slapped my behind with the wooden paddle he had to discipline me when I became lazy or did something wrong. I yelled out in agony as I stood up tall. Knitting my eyebrows, I prepared my body and fists to hit the new bricks set up before me.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I charged for the bricks doing exactly as my father trained. Sending my right fist to the brick, it cracked right before I sent a blow from my left as fast as lightning shattering it completely. Whenever I was angry, training went quicker than expected.

Doubling over once again as I battled to catch my breath, my father smiled in satisfaction that I dismantled the brick quicker than the last time I did it today. I was over it.

"Watashitachiha ken de kunren shimashita (we train with swords)" he yelled gaining my attention. I groaned placing my hands on my lower back as I managed to start crying. I was tired. I was only 14 and was tired. For 8 years I have been training. I knew what to do. I didn't know why we had to do this every morning.

"Otōsan watashi o nekasete kudasai (please father let me sleep)." I cried as I begged him. I fell to my knees wrapping my arms around his legs as I laid my head against them. He grabbed my shoulder forcing me up. Taking the wooden paddle he turned me around and began to whoop me over and over.

"Anata wa kunren shi, watashi ga yameru to iu made watashi no iu koto o shimasu (you will train and you will do what i say until i say stop)" he ordered as he whooped me. I cried loudly as the pain from the wooden paddle continued to hit against my back side. I was sure to have several splinters by the time he was done.

"Hai otōsan (yes father)" i cried out as he stopped. Heading up the stairs of the temple, I went to get my Katana sword to train what would begin my samurai killing spree.

Flashback nightmare over

Waking up abruptly from my nap, I looked around seeing that I was still in Miami. I took a breath of relief as I held my chest as it heaved up and down. The dream felt so real, only it was a memory of my teenage years.