the one i was missing.

Sakura

Pulling up to the beach, the two hot heads had a million and one things on their mind. One being they couldn't believe they were sitting next to each other without choking each other out.

They were reminded the two years apart felt like eternity and it was the most awkward experience. Finding parking, Vile cut the engine to his car. Taking a quick glance at Sakura who was staring out of the window, he took in her attire. She had on shorts, sandals and a tank top with her hair pulled back.

Vile could never get past the fact that she was gorgeous and he wished they never parted. Looking away from her before she caught him looking, he laid his head back against his headrest.

"We getting out or what?" He asked keeping his eyes forward. Turning her head towards him, she then began to remove her seatbelt.

"Yea.." she answered simply. Grabbing her things, she got out not caring to wait on him. Walking ahead of him, once he was out of the car he sped up his walk just to keep up with her.

"Slow down Sak."

"Shut up." She mumbled as she kept her eyes ahead.

Huffing he grabbed her arm stopping her from walking. Looking up at him, she dared him to try something stupid in front of all the pedestrians around them.

"If you gone have an attitude ima leave your little ass right here. You came to my warehouse, got me to come all the way out here just for you to be walking away like we ain't here together. Now cut the shit out." He told her looking down at her.

Sighing deeply, he was right. She only had an attitude because they weren't on good terms and it was petty to even be acting that way.

"Fine." She rolled her eyes at him. Turning on her heels, she walked ahead but slower.

Smirking at the fact that he still had some type of authority over her, he licked his lips as he stood there for a minute watching her ass as she walked.

"Sexy crazy ass." He mumbled to himself before he followed after her. Getting to an entrance where they could walk into the sand, Sakura took her sandals off of her feet holding them in her hands. Removing his sneakers, Vile kept his socks on as he had no efforts of getting into the water.

Holding his sneakers in his hand, he caught up to Sakura who was beginning their walk along the beach. She had planned this idea because being around other's would avoid them from putting their hands on each other. Whenever they were alone, they fed each other's ego's and it never ended well. She wanted peace for the time being and to potentially see where Vile's head was as she so badly wanted to tell him about his son.

"Ight, start talking." He told her as he looked ahead at the long walk.

"I'm sorry." she began.

"You sorry for what?" He asked hostile as he turned his lip up.

"I'm sorry for everything Desmond. I know you're hurt and-"

"Hurt? Sakura you fucked my head up." he admitted shaking his head at her. Frowning she avoided looking at him. She didn't want to see the hurt on his face.

"I was protecting you."

"From what? I can handle myself. I could handle us! I told you several times. When have I ever lied to you? But shit you lied to me and that's why I wanna fucking take your head off." He told her as he also avoided looking at her.

Her heart was hurting at his confession. She knew Vile hated liars and she did it anyway all because she thought she was doing the right thing.

"Vile, I promise I didn't lie to hurt you. You think you could have handled it but you couldn't and you know it. Hiroshi and Shiego were trained assassins just like me. You can't just pull a gun out and shoot. They were way smarter than that." She told him truthfully.