devil in a red dress.

Vile

"Yo, Thugger got you that footage you needed from that bar

"Yo, Thugger got you that footage you needed from that bar." Rogue said as he walked into my office.

"Perfect. He watched it yet?" I asked him looking up from my phone.

"Nah. He waiting on you. He got it in a file."

"Ight bet. Is the footage accessible to the police or this some geek shit he did for me?" I asked chuckling. Thugger was the smartest person I knew. He could get into anything even if the shit was scrapped. He knew how and that was sometimes impossible.

"Untraceable but you know thug got his ways. Nigga a genius." Rogue laughed. "Who you think killed that nigga?" Rogue asked folding his arms over his chest.

"Ion know. He had it coming though. What I do know is he owed me money and now I gotta figure out how ima get my shit with him dead. Wish I had the upper hand and killed him my damn self." Standing up from my chair, I slipped my phone into my back pocket.

"Let's go find out though."

"Ight bet." Rogue said as he followed behind me out of the office. As I made my way down to where Thugger did his work, I made sure to scope out the warehouse to make sure everyone was on they shit and not playing around. Money had to be made at all times and I couldn't afford any slackers.

Walking into Thug's computer room, I looked at all the screens seeing he was working on multiple things at once. This nigga stared at computers all day. I didn't understand why he could never just take a break. No wonder his ass wore glasses, his eyes had to be worn the fuck out.

"Yo!" I addressed him as I stood at his side. He quickly turned to me to dap me up before turning back to the computers.

"Got some shit for you." He said before he began to click around using the mouse. Watching as he opened a file, I patiently waited for him to pull up the forbidden footage.

"Yo if this footage was scrapped, how you got it?" I asked curiously.

"I have my ways." He chuckled as he pulled up a black screen with a play button on the front. Shaking my head, I laughed at him before my attention was taken by the footage playing.

As Rogue, Thugger and I watched the footage without sound thoroughly, my eyebrows rose as I thought I seen someone who came into the video that looked familiar. Allowing the video to play through, once the figure came more into view, I noticed it indeed was Sakura.

"Nah, pause that shit." I said uncrossing my arms as I turned to Rogue.

"My eyes tripping or that's Sakura?" I asked him. He only nodded as he gave me a look that only I could understand. Shaking my head, I turned back to the screen before me.