awkward.

Vile

"Fucking bitch." Vile said aloud as he sent yet another text to Sakura that she did not respond to.

It was going on three days since he last seen her or his son and he was confused on why Sakura was ignoring him. He wanted to go and confront her but with his temper, he didn't want to break into her home with their son there and end up in a violent fight with Sakura that he knew he would lose.

"What's wrong?" Cynthia asked curiously as she heard Vile's curse of frustration.

Rolling his eyes at Cynthia disrupting his thoughts, instead of answering to her like a normal person, he stood quiet and tucked his phone into his pocket. Sucking her teeth at Vile and his actions that she should have been used to at this point, she stayed quiet herself and continued on her journey into the kitchen to prepare dinner for the evening.

"How long you gone be here?" He asked her abruptly.

"You asked me to come here.."

"Yea, two days ago. I seen you and now I want you to leave."

"Vile i'm so sick of this back and forth with you. It's either you want me or you don't. You literally just want to fuck and you have no emotions. What did I do to you? I'm always there for you!" Cynthia yelled as she reached her breaking point.

Scrunching his face up, he didn't understand why she was yelling or simply answer the question that he asked her. She was annoying him more than she already was and being that Sakura had pissed him off the past days, he was going to have to use Cynthia to take his anger out on.

"I asked you a simple question and your dumb ass can't seem to answer it. Fuck all that sympathetic bullshit. How long you gone fucking be here?"

"Fuck you Vile." Cynthia said boldly as she attempted to walk out the kitchen. Grabbing her wrist roughly, Vile pulled her into him with her back hitting his chest almost knocking the wind out of her. Holding onto her wrist tightly as he used his other arm to tuck her into him tightly, he ducked his head down to her ear.

"Bitch, you got alot of brave shit going on with you and it seem like you never learn every time i give you a lesson. Now i want you out tonight and I hope i'm making myself clear because I dont want to have to murder my baby girls mother. Do you understand me?" Vile gritted evily in Cynthia's ear.

Her breathing picked up and fear struck her whole body. Vile's threats to her were getting worse and at this point he was right. She feared for her life and the more she kept testing him the more she knew Vile's crazy ass was going to eventually snap. It was best she listened when he said anything.

"Ye-yes." She managed to get out in a shaky breath.

Pushing her forcibly away from him, Cynthia caught herself before she could fall. Letting her tears fall instantly as she stared at the man she truly loved and wanted to be with, she knew she just couldn't deal with him anymore. Although they shared a child, she was tired of him and she knew it was time to start planning her and Scar's escape from Miami to start fresh. That was her revenge.

Leaving the kitchen entirely, Vile was now alone. Sitting down at the island, he leaned onto the countertop holding the bridge of his nose. He had so much work to do at the warehouse for the night but instead he was thinking to skip out as he just wanted to know what Sakura's problem was and why she was ghosting him.