get the job done.

continued..

"We have to give her a name

"We have to give her a name. She can't walk around here with everyone knowing her government." Stallion suggested.

"Like an alias?" Sakura asked. Stallion nodded her head.

"Yea everyone has one and everyone shouldn't know your real name. It can put you in situations you cannot get out of. The only people who would know is us and the people you decide to tell." Robyn told her as she sipped the wine she poured up for herself.

"Ooo what about Eagle? 'Cause she got a bald head so." JT suggested causing everyone to laugh. Sakura was amused by the joke and the correlation but she didn't like it.

"I'm bald by choice so go ahead and get out the bald jokes but i'm sure when it grows out it'll be longer than you all." Sakura said truthfully. Growing up she had hair down to her butt, so hair or no hair was no big deal to her. The girls all stopped laughing, clearing their throats. They all learned that Sakura was reckless with her mouth and wasn't easily bullied or put down.

Robyn loved that she always had something to say to the girls, just as long as it wasn't to her. Sakura fit right in.

"She kinda fine so she need something more sexy." Yung Miami complimented. Sakura was beginning to warm up to her as she liked her. All the girls liked her, except Beauty who was not partaking in the name giving.

"What about Seduction? She look like she be seducing niggas. I seen the way Vile and his crew was looking at you." Stallion said with a sly smirk.

"Me? No, I don't seduce." Sakura said shaking her head. She didn't have a flirtatious bone in her body. So how could she possibly seduce anyone? She wasn't easy on the eyes and she was way too aggressive with her hands.

"You never seduced.. anyone?" Robyn asked curiously. Sakura shook her head slowly this time not understanding why the girls kept asking her. Even though Sakura was attractive to everyone she came across, she never knew her looks could get her any and everything she wanted. Being taught to just kill which made her emotionless, she didn't have time to get into a relationship or talk to men at all for that matter. Sakura would soon find out, she wouldn't have to take lives in order to get what she wanted. Her looks was all she needed with an instinct to kill as a plus.

"Ahh, hell nah. How the fuck she going to do the job if she don't know how to be.. sexy? The real question is, how someone who is sexy don't know how to be sexy?" Caresha asked confused.

"Yea girl.. where you said you from again?" JT asked as she sucked on a lollipop.

"Tokyo." Sakura answered playing with her fingers. For once the girls made her nervous. She didn't know in their world they used their looks to be sneaky. All Sakura had to do was pick up a weapon and execute. The girls weren't aiming to kill for every job. They would, only if they had to.