happy birthday.

Sakura

After living in the hotel for a few days, Sakura was now living in her own space

After living in the hotel for a few days, Sakura was now living in her own space. She was blessed to secure a two bedroom loft for herself and her toddler but money was beginning to run low. She had about $200k left in her account as for the past two years she had been living off of the money she made while living in Miami previously.

Due to this Sakura was either going to have to get a job or seek a position with Robyn who wasn't even thinking to add Sakura back to the crew.

Helping the builders as they were putting together some furniture she bought and had them move by truck to her home from the furniture store she remembered from last time, she wanted to at least have the basics before she would decorate.

Kenichi had to have a bed and so did she

Kenichi had to have a bed and so did she. She also had a couch and a TV for the living room for her son's entertainment.

"Keni, what do you think of our new home?" She asked him once the builders were gone.

Turning to look at her he smiled nodding his head as he chewed on his little fingers.

"Like it mommy." He told her sweetly causing her to laugh.

"Watashi ga fuku o kite iru ma, terebi o mitaidesu ka?" (wanna watch tv while I get dressed?) she asked him in Japanese. Switching from English to Japanese often helped him to learn both languages at once. Kenichi was extremely smart like Sakura and kept up with learning. Sakura wanted to make sure Keni knew everything,  as she didn't get to learn too much growing up because of her father. She didn't want for her son to have to learn certain things later like she was.

"Hai! Doragon no sodate-kata mitai" (yes! i wanna watch how to train dragon) he said excitedly as he jumped up and down. Smiling at his love for Dragons, she nodded as she picked him up.

Setting him onto the couch, she then turned on the apple TV and put on the movie from a streaming app. Setting the remote down, she ruffled his curls lightly before making her way towards the kitchen. Grabbing him his sippy cup of cold Apple Juice from the fridge, she walked back towards him before handing it to him.