tread carefully.

Sakura

"Sakura can you take this box down to the storage room? I'm about to head to a meeting at the club

"Sakura can you take this box down to the storage room? I'm about to head to a meeting at the club." Robyn said as she gathered her things. Obliging, Sakura got up from her seat as she walked to the box Robyn was referring to.

"And you're coming to the boat thing tonight right?" Robyn asked as Sakura bent down to pick up the box of unknown contents.

"Yea, i'll be there. I got a new bikini to sport around." She said jokingly causing Robyn to smile. "Good. I got someone I want y'all to meet too." She smirked causing Sakura to raise her brow.

"Well alrighty then." She said holding the box up in her arms. Following behind Robyn as they carefully walked down the metal stairs, Robyn turned to Sakura.

"See you later. Hold the warehouse down and report to me if any of these muhfuckas do something stupid. Im waiting for a fuck up so I can kick they asses OUT." She said seriously making Sakura chuckle.

"Got it boss lady." Sakura said finally. As Robyn made her way out, Sakura made her way to the storage room. Walking past all of the men, who would either look Sakura up and down lustfully or not give her much attention, she ignored them entirely regardless.

Getting to the storage room, she opened the door with her free hand before pushing the door open with her foot. Stepping inside she cut on the light with her elbow before placing the box down carefully in an empty space. Turning to head out, she was stopped by Vile who was making his way in.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked closing the door behind him.

"No." She said simply as she attempted to walk around him. Chuckling he grabbed her arm stopping her. Swinging at him, she missed as he back away just in time. He knew Sakura well enough by now.

"Stop touching me and leave me alone."

"I just wanna talk. Don't do me like that." He said as he leaned against the wall. Folding her arms over her chest, she was confused on why he thought everything was so cool between them.

"Don't do you like that? What about how you been doing me for weeks? Has that slipped your mind? I don't exist to you, you talk to me disrespectfully and then you make everyone feel a shift when you're in the room. Just stop it." She told him fed up. Everything she was saying was everything she thought to herself when he would walk by or be in the room. This was the first they ever spoke since him being at the warehouse.

Huffing, Vile nodded as he understood her frustration. He actually did forget and his ego put him in a space where he thought it was okay to do what he does best. Be an asshole.

"Ight, you right. My fault."

"It's more than your fault and you cannot even apologize genuinely. You don't give a fuck and neither do I. I stopped calling you like you asked, now I want you to leave me alone." She told him. Staring in her eyes as he clenched his jaw he was going to say something impertinent but he knew he'll regret it and Sakura would put her hands on him which would make them fight physically. So he just shut up and let her leave the storage room.