take charge.

Some time went by and Vile didn't come after Sakura for his chance at killing her. It thoroughly confused her and had her almost looking for him. She wanted him to come around. She wanted to see him in the flesh. But he was nowhere to be found.

For Vile, he had better things to take care of like the streets of Miami that he ran. Since the game with him and Sakura was just a game of their own enjoyment, he had to put that to the side until he had time off to play. But he was thinking of his next effort at taking her out. His arm had several stitches from the gash she'd given him but it was healing and that was all that mattered. He'd have that scar forever in her remembrance when she was gone. He would honor it.

Sakura put the thought of Vile not coming after her to the back of her mind but not too far as she was always prepared for when he came around. Her home was loaded with different knives from Blade city and her long sword was the cherry on top. She was like an assassin again only this time, on her own terms. She finally had something to control and it was her life.

As of now, Sakura was meeting with Robyn at her club to discuss something she proposed to her. She felt it was time to make a decision on her line of work in Miami and the only thing that stuck out to her was working with Robyn.

"Sakura! So nice to see you always." Robyn smiled as she let her into her office.

Smiling, Sakura walked in as she took a seat in the chair she sat in when Robyn and her first met. Robyn closed her office door prior to making her way to her chair and sitting across from her. Folding her hands onto her desk, she looked at Sakura taking in her current attire.

"Nice to see you too Rob." Sakura said politely. She was beginning to work on her social skills. Her people skills were going to be hard to work on but she was beginning to mimic nice behavior from Robyn and the girls. She was becoming what she was surrounded by and vice versa.

"You look nice. What was it you wanted to meet about?" She complimented as she got straight into business.

"Thank you and I wanted to meet to discuss work possibly." Sakura began as she twiddled her thumbs. She didn't know why she was so nervous. She had on her mind that Robyn would say no but little did she know, Robyn wanted her on the team.

"Work? At the club or with the crew?" She asked with her brow raised.

"The crew." Sakura admitted giving her eye contact. Robyn smiled as she nodded. Leaning back into her chair, she was happy.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"You wanted me to join?"

"Yep! But I didn't want to ask because I wanted you to decide if you wanted to. I knew you were battling the thought because you kept coming to the warehouse to hangout. You have always been apart of the crew. You just had to confirm it first."

Smiling Sakura was happy to hear Robyn wanted her to be apart of their crew. She had all the skills needed and Robyn wouldn't have to teach her a thing except people skills which could be easy if Sakura was willing.

"Well that's good to hear. What would be my position?" She asked her as she was eager to get to work starting today. She needed the money as she was running out. She had two envelopes left which meant each contained $10k. That was $20k total. Coming to America, she had nine envelopes. With the other envelopes, she was using it for her apartment. Furniture and bills. The $20k was money to get around, shop, and other things needed. But she needed a car and if she spent the $20k, she would have nothing for herself. In the expensive city of Miami, Sakura was learning America was not affordable at all.

"It depends on your strengths. Caresha is business and administration. She foresees everything with me. JT is the ear and eyes. She hears and sees everything that is plotted against us and she reports it. Stallion is a hacker and the brains. She is so smart with computers and math like myself. And Beauty is the looks. We use her to spy because she can blend into any crowd. She is a master of disguise. What can you do?" Robyn asked her curiously.