tokyo driftin'. pt 1

Sakura

Tokyo, Japan

Tokyo, Japan

After a 17 hour flight, that Sakura was prepared for but not Vile, he had an attitude as he kept his shades and hoodie on. Leading the way, Vile was dragging himself behind her. Sakura kept her head held high as she had a furry ski mask on that hid her face. She didn't want to risk being spotted since everyone in Tokyo knew her.

"Babe, we going straight to the hotel right? I really need a nap." Vile complained. He was jet lagged like crazy and wanted to charge himself up.

"Yes. Just remember what I told you okay." She told him looking back at him.

"Yea, I remember nigga. Don't call you by your real name." He told her. Just by him saying her name could also be a risk. So they settled for pet names like baby and babe although Vile already naturally called her that anyway.

"Just making sure babe." Sakura said to him teasingly. She rarely called him those names so he smiled because he liked the sound of it coming from her and hoped she'd do it more often.

Heading to the bullet train that would take them to their first destination, they stood before the tracks awaiting their 6:30 train.

"Man this is crazy. I feel like i'm in a movie. I would have never thought i'd ride one of these."  He said as he was excited. Vile had many things that interested him and he was happy he got to experience them with Sakura. He may have been the rudest and meanest man anyone would ever meet but some things brought the kid out of him and Tokyo was doing just that.

Smiling up at him, his happiness made her happy. She was used to everything in Tokyo so it was normal for her but seeing Vile's reaction made her appreciate it a little more.

In seconds the bullet train zoomed past causing Vile to stare in awe. The wind pushing at them aggressively. Stopping, the doors opened and people stepped off and on.

"Let's go." She told him simply as she walked on with her luggage in tow. Shuffling behind her with his things, he was close behind her. Finding their seats on their tickets, they sat next to each other. Looking around the train car, Sakura took in everyone that was around. She was now in assassin mode and Vile was going to witness her in action.

Staring at her as he watched her look around, he twisted his lips up.

"Who you looking for baby?"

"No one. Just trying to see if I know anyone. I have to be aware of my surroundings and so should you, so make sure you looking everywhere." She told him. Nodding, Vile forgot they weren't on vacation. He needed to stop getting distracted.

"Ight." He said cooly as he sat back. Taking in his surroundings as if he was in Miami, Vile was learning everything instantly that was around him. With the train moving so fast from stop to stop, they were at their destination in no time. Grabbing their things and heading off of the train, they were on their way to their hotel by a local taxi they hailed the rest of the way.