demon time.

Sakura

A month had gone by and things were looking up for Sakura

A month had gone by and things were looking up for Sakura. Although after hearing about her father looking for her, she'd put it to the back of her mind. Sakura didn't want the stress of her father ruining her new life. If he were to send someone to come get her, if he even found out where she was, then she truly would be prepared and a rude awakening is what they were in for.

Today was the day that Sakura got her first hit. As Robyn informed Sakura, many men that wanted to do business with Robyn were pissed off they weren't getting what they were looking for out of her. Robyn refused to give up her club and to partner with any man when it came to running her club. With all the illegal activity she handles that the club covers, she couldn't risk it getting out by signing someone she doesn't trust on.

Manny Pérez was the first.

Robyn was sick of his forceful yet aggressive ways with her. He was a cuban man, born to a family of criminals that migrated to Miami during the Fidel Castro politic era in the 80s. So he felt like he was hot shit around the latin dominated streets.

As a black Caribbean woman, Robyn took offense to anyone trying to belittle her. She always had to show who really ran Miami. Enough was enough and his threat to hang her was the icing on the cake. So tonight, Manny was going to be made an example.

"Alright Sakura, as planned, you're going to enter here." Robyn told Sakura as she pointed on the blueprint paper. Before them was the set up of Manny's bar.

"It's old Havana style, like the 80s, so know this area is heavily Cuban dominated. You watch your back, your front and sides at all times." Robyn told Sakura as she listened. Although they went over this plan twice, the third time was no problem because Sakura knew what would be said.

"So come in through here, approach through this corridor. Manny is always low staff at his bar because nothing goes down there as far as business. He should be in his office which is just before you enter the bar. So do not show yourself physically in that bar area or else the plan is through. We want his body discovered, not you caught in the act." Robyn spoke as Sakura nodded.

"Good thing you like to use swords because this will be as quiet as possible. You go into his office. You're a woman and attractive so use the seduction technique. He will think you are trying to suck his dick or something. Act drunk and get on your knees if you have to."

"Wait.. you didn't say this last time. I have to do what now?!" Sakura stopped Robyn. Looking up from the blueprint, Robyn put her hands on her hips.

"You don't have to actually suck his dick Sakura. Act like you are and then kill his ass. If you have to touch his little ass pee pee then do that too." Sakura rolled her eyes as she was now disgusted. Using the art of seduction to kill was a great idea but sometimes Sakura hated having to touch the men inappropriately.