power trip. pt 3

Vile

couple weeks after Hiroshi's death

When Sakura left, Vile was beyond angry. He was vexed. He had destroyed almost everything in reach as he felt like he was betrayed. One thing Vile hated most was liars and Sakura was never one to lie to him until she learned how to do it. The most fucked up thing to Vile was that she learned how to do it in order to hide things from him. She didn't dare do it with anyone but him and he felt some type of way about it.

He loved Sakura and was changing a lot about himself to compromise for her just for her to leave him behind. At first he thought, she'll be back and he'll deal with her and her decisions then. He'll tell her how stupid she was and she would say sorry and he would forgive her, but she didn't come back.

For weeks he had been thinking the worse. Her stupid ass went to Tokyo and got butchered by her family. The thought alone of Sakura possibly being dead had his head spinning. He distanced himself from the crew and left Rogue in charge until he got his mind right.

Until today where he was just touching down in Tokyo. He couldn't take not having an answer because he truly was losing his mind. By memory, he remembered where her father's restaurant was. So the plan was to kill him on sight when he seen him. He didn't worry too much about Shiego as he didn't know too much about the man in the first place but he knew he wanted Hiroshi dead. It was close to a month without Sakura, and he wanted to find out if she indeed died for closure.

Checking into the same hotel they stayed at the time she brought him along the first time, he went up to his booked room and dropped his things off.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, he googled on his phone for anywhere in the city to get a gun. Being that he couldn't smuggle one, he had to try his best to get one. Looking up several gun shops, they were all in Japanese which pissed him off even more. Sakura was his translator the last time they were there so he was able to understand, but as of now he had to try his best to figure it out.

A light bulb went off in his head, as he remembered the shop him and Sakura went to get weapons when they surprised her father. He didn't have to google the name as he remembered where it was located. He had great memory and was thankful he paid much attention to his surroundings as it was helping him in the moment.

Grabbing the things he needed, he made his way out of the hotel. With tunnel vision, he prayed mentally that Sakura was okay because the person that he was going to morph into was hell for everyone that would ever encounter him.

It didn't matter if him and Sakura's relationship wasn't years long, he knew true love because he felt it each time she was around. He had love with Robyn but their relationship didn't compare to his and Sakura's as Sakura was truly made for him and vice versa.